Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Here in Whitmer’s Guntmer's Michigan. Went to Home Depot to pick up an online order. Forgot something and had to go in store. No mask. Not a peep from anyone and I had interaction with employees.
IYAM

Also

TSUN is so hit or miss. Traverse City / Omena is a dream. Then there is Detroit and it's like... Bro.

I'd imagine you're not in a blue area for said trip?

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Oh, FFS...

After MLB leaves Atlanta over Georgia law, focus turns to Masters​

Yahoo Sports
JAY BUSBEE
April 3, 2021, 11:44 AM

MLB moves All-Star game, draft from Atlanta over Georgia voting law

The eyes of the nation are squarely on the state of Georgia and its new election law, right at the exact moment the eyes of the sporting world are turning to a small city in the eastern half of the state.
Friday afternoon, less than a week before the Masters is scheduled to tee off in Augusta, Major League Baseball announced it would be moving the All-Star Game out of Atlanta in direct response to the law. Critics charge the law, drafted by the Legislature's Republican majority and signed into law by Gov. Brian Kemp, suppresses the right of Georgia citizens to vote and unfairly targets minority communities.
With an example just set, and with the recent history of sports pulling events from states over political matters, attention then turned to the Masters, which takes place about 150 miles east of Atlanta. The National Black Justice Coalition urged the PGA Tour and Augusta National to "pull [the] upcoming event from Augusta National Golf Course."
Keith Olbermann, formerly of ESPN and MSNBC, has urged a boycott of the Masters, saying the PGA Tour should not recognize the tournament, and ESPN and CBS should not broadcast it:

The Masters can't "move," any more than the Kentucky Derby or the Daytona 500 could "move." The tournament is wholly the operation of Augusta National Golf Club, and is not beholden to the PGA Tour or any other authority.

Could a boycott work? It's been tried before. In 2002, Martha Burk protested the club's lack of female membership, even going so far as to hold significant protests outside the club's gates. But the club held its position, and did not admit women for a decade. The club went so far as to shun commercials for its 2003 broadcast, running the entire tournament without corporate sponsorship.
The NFL pulled the Super Bowl from Arizona in 1991 because of the state's refusal to honor Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday. The NBA pulled the 2017 All-Star Game from Charlotte because of North Carolina's so-called "bathroom bill" that restricted the rights of transgender individuals. In both instances, the states reversed course, and the games eventually returned.
______
Jay Busbee is a writer for Yahoo Sports. Follow him on Twitter at @jaybusbee, or contact him at jay.busbee@yahoo.com.

How much drano has old keith snorted over the years?

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
I’m saying 5 year old girls and their fat fvcking mom can’t and aren’t walking 1500 fvcking miles to our southern border. Apparently the humor I used to make that point hasn’t sunk into your fvcking dense brain. Exceptional athletes can manage the trek in the world record breaking pace it would take to get from central fucking America to Texas in less than 3 weeks. The fvcking assholes at the border we keep showing you are those apparent world class athletes you keep defending. Stop it. You are wrong. Stop typing.
You know what they say about arguing with fools....

eb102993

Poster
UK going full fascist.

So tired of this shit. I have not been vaccinated. I wear my mask at work because I need to work to support my family. They offered the vaccine and have said they will not cover us if we get COVID. I have not gotten the shit yet and I feel pretty good about my chances of survival, so the vaccine can piss off. This shit is a fucking game and people don’t realize it (dems). Have not lost hope yet, ready for those responsible to be exposed and dealt with.

eb102993

Poster
I watched that ignorant video. She said it’s stress caused by racism that prevents weight loss. Without being an expert I would say that could be the case with some.

However, as it relates to her it doesn’t add up. She constantly profiteers from racism and stoking racial divide.

Perpetual lying can induce stress. Perhaps that could be the cause of her weight gain? Or, it could be as simple as double cheeseburgers and milk shakes...
Bitches are fat because they eat too much

Nape

Elite
Founder
I have someone who is telling me that Moderna and Pfizer shots are vaccines. Are they really or is there some ammo I can throw at him to dispute it? I say it’s gene therapy and it doesn’t prevent you from getting the disease. Gimme some ammo for this libtard.

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
I have someone who is telling me that Moderna and Pfizer shots are vaccines. Are they really or is there some ammo I can throw at him to dispute it? I say it’s gene therapy and it doesn’t prevent you from getting the disease. Gimme some ammo for this libtard.
Might start by asking what they believe the definition of “vaccine” is...

Agree on a definition and then start tearing them down.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

By definition you are both right.

The better question would be why does the body need a vaccine for something with a 99.8% survival rate or better for those younger than 50.

Top Bottom