Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Nape

Elite
Founder

By definition you are both right.

The better question would be why does the body need a vaccine for something with a 99.8% survival rate or better for those younger than 50.
That’s what I asked him next. I’m done with sheep. I don’t even like mutton.

Long cat

Elite
SIAP. Always the same cast of characters. Scary times we are in...

This thing was briefly important last year when my company was designing rush Rona hospitals for the huge upcoming surge (the one they completed was never used btw). It’s just another money grab like usgbc. Seems very light on ventilation systems and requirements if you ask me.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Nonbelieving Jew, Albert Einstein, on Jesus:

"I am enthralled by the luminous figure of the Nazarene."

"You accept the historical existence of Jesus?" (Interviewer George Viereck)

"Unquestionably. No one can read the Gospels without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word. No myth is filled with such life. How different, for instance, is the impression which we receive from an account of legendary heroes of antiquity like Theseus. Theseus and other heroes of his type lack the authentic vitality of Jesus."

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Happy Easter LAC. This morning I was thinking about the things I’m thankful for and while working my way down the list of family, friends, health etc, I realized how thankful I am for being awake and able to see the world for its good and bad. I’m thankful for finding like minded individuals and appreciate the time folks like yourselves and many from the old thread take to help others along their journey to the land of red pills. I hope you all have a Happy Easter. God Bless You All.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Holeee crap...I want to give Charles a big ole hug. That was awesome!
Somehow this message has to get out among everyday Americans. Politicians give the illusion of disharmony and disagreement among themselves. Reality is they are completely unified in their top goal to create disharmony, disagreement, hatred, and worse among the general population.

All they want to do is steal from us. And they work in concert with major mouthpieces and platforms to sow discord to prevent us from paying attention.

Americans must realize that this ten square mile area is almost completely filled with people (public sector, mayoral, all law enforcement, private sector, judicial, legislative, usually executive) that grossly benefit from fleecing their countrymen. It will always be this way until the people unify to reign in the District of Corruption.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

noelnole

Elite
Founder
I have someone who is telling me that Moderna and Pfizer shots are vaccines. Are they really or is there some ammo I can throw at him to dispute it? I say it’s gene therapy and it doesn’t prevent you from getting the disease. Gimme some ammo for this libtard.

there was a vid a few pages back with scott makay interviewing chris sky, i cant post it for some odd reason perhaps someone could

check out 100:00 to 100:06, it states theres no guarantee one wont get the virus even with the injection, the injection is only to help mollify the symptoms if you get it to help alleviate ER visits

also ask your friend will the injection kill you? will it cause seizures? will it cause infertility? is it carcinogenic? no one knows because there are no long term or short term efficacy data

and the manufacturers are shielded from liability in case of adverse affects or death, it has over a 98% survivability rate with people 50 and under for christs sake

tell him to stop living in fear, theyre attempting to control you

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Love this thread but this is consistently one of the dumbest theories posited. To think that we actually are setting up some kind of logisitcal framework to expedite the journey of illegals in their own country is asinine. They’re also brown people who naturally look dirty anyway it’s not like they take a scrub at the 4 seasons
The cartels are advertising iT in 3rd world

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I have someone who is telling me that Moderna and Pfizer shots are vaccines. Are they really or is there some ammo I can throw at him to dispute it? I say it’s gene therapy and it doesn’t prevent you from getting the disease. Gimme some ammo for this libtard.
Go to the cdc link i out up for the card. All vaccines are mrna. If he doesnt understand mrna teach him or give up.
It is all on that link. If you can t find it holler and I can pull it outta my ass

Top Bottom