Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I’m watching CBS debate pregame. It’s staggering how they are trying to position the candidates and potential election results. In case you didn’t know, Harris has a blue wall through the Midwest and all she has to do is hold the states Biden won she’s in good shape. Also apparently all Trump does is insult women and is prolife, which is a bad thing. harris is the pro bodily freedom candidate.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I’m watching CBS debate pregame. It’s staggering how they are trying to position the candidates and potential election results. In case you didn’t know, Harris has a blue wall through the Midwest and all she has to do is hold the states Biden won she’s in good shape. Also apparently all Trump does is insult women and is prolife, which is a bad thing. harris is the pro bodily freedom candidate.
Those people pretended dementia Joe was cognitively competent.

Your first mistake was turning on cbs.

Edit to add I know you know this. But be careful you no get ate by Haitians big ferra.

Goldhedge

Legendary

At the end of the rabbit-hole what you will discover is that people in positions of power, like Hillary Clinton & associates, are engaged in Satanic rituals involving not just animal sacrifice but also the Satanic ritual abuse of children.

Exhibit A:

On July 31, 2015, “AmseleM” sent this e-mail, from the Wikileaks Hillary Clinton e-mail archive, to W Lewis:

“With fingers crossed, the old rabbit’s foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch… Tri”

In addition to this, as we see Haitian illegal immigrants and illegal aliens from other countries who openly worship Satan and engage in Satanic rituals flood into this country, let’s not forget that Bill Clinton admitted in his own damn book that he and Hillary went to Haiti and engaged in voodoo rituals.

Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 7.19.38 PM.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom