Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
UK at $3 is a good buy. With the schedule being how it is for conf alignment.... 3 loss might get us in. It's a long shot but $3 isn't bad.

Kentucky?????

But your avatar is a South Carolina sweatshirt

I don't get it unless you're always into the Kentucky Bourbon and never noticed you put on the wrong sweatshirt

When sober up explain it to us

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
I’m not an avid biker, but anyone else familiar with this Harley Davidson shit going on? Apparently another great American brand has been overtaken by the woke left.

I swear this is by design. These Marxists find their way to the top of these once great companies and then ruin them on purpose, probably so external non American investors can buy it up once it bottoms out.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I’m not an avid biker, but anyone else familiar with this Harley Davidson shit going on? Apparently another great American brand has been overtaken by the woke left.

I swear this is by design. These Marxists find their way to the top of these once great companies and then ruin them on purpose, probably so external non American investors can buy it up once it bottoms out.

You know what we did to the Taliban before Biden right????

OPD77

Legendary

bill-hader-sign-me-up.gif

Scratch and sniff

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

Yes this is by design.. all major companies have an institutional investor who puts someone on the board for ESG which is steeped in Marxism. Most boards go along with this thinking it’s an annoyance they can live with until the wacko does something like this.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Interesting story with biblical theme. Would love for it to be true, and as a Christian, I don’t put it out of the realm of possibility for I believe the Lord has worked and spoke through many. Not really up on the background of who the storyteller is tho.

Ok this dude is bragging , and he caused the 2008 financial crisis because he followed his heart and voices. Just kidding, but if true he also spawned bitcoin. Btw I’m for dumping the evil Fed.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1723715929948.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1723716396413.png
Lot of nightmare scenario's here

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

ZELENSKY APPROVED PLAN TO BLOW UP NORD STREAM PIPELINES

Despite the mainstream media saying for months that Russia blew up the pipelines, the Wall Street Journal has now revealed it was planned and executed by Ukraine at a cost of $300,000.

When the CIA learned of the plan they told Zelesnky to abort it, however it still went ahead.

According to senior Ukrainian defense and security officials, the pipelines were a legitimate target.

They are jointly owned by Russian, German, French, and Dutch companies, and the explosion caused 800 million cubic meters of gas, equivalent to about 3 months of Danish gas supplies, to escape.

It's a problem for Germany, as a senior official said:

“An attack of this scale is a sufficient reason to trigger the collective defense clause of NATO, but our critical infrastructure was blown up by a country that we support with massive weapons shipments and billions in cash.”

Ukraine still officially denies involvement in the attack.

Source: WSJ

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
The Nord Stream revelation is…

1). The CIA throwing Zelensky under the bus. Regime change inbound.

2). A great opportunity to challenge your normie friends/family about your sources vs theirs.

Which sources faithfully carried the propaganda and which sources screamed truth into the void?

Which do they still follow.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

I'm amazed at all the foreigners running US companies and universities.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

The Tina Peters Trial:

About the Judge

Judge Matthew D. Barrett, who presided over the Tina Peters trial, has a stained and sullied reputation.
► He'd previously been REPRIMANDED by the Appellate Court for allowing his opinion about a defendant’s conduct to infect a court’s decisions "with error.”
► As a 7th District Senior Prosecutor, he was FIRED for "going behind a judge" and "interfering" with a case to which he was not assigned. He literally looked over the case and decided HE'D "make sure" the defendant would go to jail.
Legal experts have now identified at least 12 reversible errors in the Peters trial.
Soros backed judges are being "planted in places of power as gatekeepers of evidence" to "basically do" whatever's asked.

Conservatives who still call Leftists (both Progressives and Marxists) "liberals" are, at this point, sloppy and lazy. We can't really afford to be so undisciplined in our discourse right now.

It’s been 24 days since Kamala Harris became the presumptive Democrat nominee, and she has yet to do a one-on-one interview or press conference. She has no respect for you, the American voter.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

oh-for-fucks-sake-mr-mackey.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1723726101018.png

1723726217442.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom