Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
lol I’m still looking for something to convince me that Minnesota isn’t the literal butthole of the USA. How do normal LACs live there? You have a purple football team, some bald leprechaun rowing a boat on Saturdays in the fall, muzzies on every corner doing muzzie shit, commies all over the place in “elected” positions, cold as fuck winters, and little to no food culture. I mean what the fuck food is Minnesota famous for? Tater tots? LULZ…

Eat a fucking dick, Minnesota. You suck.
Damn, MN is taking a beating. Having lived here for most of my life I can tell you it’s one of the most beautiful places in the country. The landscape is truly picturesque. The people here are very clannish. They stay to their close friends and family. It’s a place very difficult to break into socially for that reason.
The great majority of Minnesotans are hardworking people who care about their communities. You can’t have so many social safety nets without so many hard working people 🤦‍♂️
Unfortunately, many of our politicians are shitbags who deserve a rope. We all know, the 2020 election was stolen and I believe Trump carried MN. Most people I know are now bracing for the worst to come in November because it will be the turning point for our state and country’s future.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Damn, MN is taking a beating. Having lived here for most of my life I can tell you it’s one of the most beautiful places in the country. The landscape is truly picturesque. The people here are very clannish. They stay to their close friends and family. It’s a place very difficult to break into socially for that reason.
The great majority of Minnesotans are hardworking people who care about their communities. You can’t have so many social safety nets without so many hard working people 🤦‍♂️
Unfortunately, many of our politicians are shitbags who deserve a rope. We all know, the 2020 election was stolen and I believe Trump carried MN. Most people I know are now bracing for the worst to come in November because it will be the turning point for our state and country’s future.
Good to know!

Mungri

Elite
Wow, ah fuck, some fucker found a memey term to pick fun at self assured empathetic people like me and most outspoken people like me:

Every reply is basically 'I feel attacked' and such lol.

'I see and understand everything' = A 'nooticer' now welp.

Rather than race, I immediately spot, understand and notice everyone's personality though, to the point of hating toxic positives the most.

Challenging what everyone says and anything in society is my logical and dialectical aspie brain.

My stacks of papers for my police history for wrong think, now likely getting thicker from posting on X again, but I obtained immunity for my ASD & impulsivity before the new shit government took over hmmm.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Wow, ah fuck, some fucker found a memey term to pick fun at self assured empathetic people like me and most outspoken people like me:

Every reply is basically 'I feel attacked' and such lol.

'I see and understand everything' = A 'nooticer' now welp.

Rather than race, I immediately spot, understand and notice everyone's personality though, to the point of hating toxic positives the most.

Challenging what everyone says and anything in society is my logical and dialectical aspie brain.

My stacks of papers for my police history for wrong thing, now likely getting thicker from posting on X again, but I obtained immunity for my ASD & impulsivity before the new shit government took over hmmm.

That’s a myth. There will always be white people. Albeit a much smaller population but all it takes is a white person in their family tree and they’ll get a white blue eyed baby pop out

Mungri

Elite
That’s a myth. There will always be white people. Albeit a much smaller population but all it takes is a white person in their family tree and they’ll get a white blue eyed baby pop out
Erm, I was talking about the nooticer meme lol. The thing it was replied to was just pointless bs to me.

*Cries in being exposed as a nooticer*

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom