Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Paycor had an app for expense reporting where you could simply take a pic of your receipt on the app. It worked fine.

Now (past two weeks) you have to delete the app and reload for it to work. Only now in order for the mobile receipt to work Paycor requires access to your entire photo library.

Get that. It worked fine without them accessing your files. But now they require you to let them access all files to accomplish the same thing.

In summation. It’s hard to trust tech.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Drill Baby Drill
Farm Baby Farm
Deport Baby Deport

^^anyone want to bet he's never done any police work in his life, just a PR lackey

1723307570625.png
^^this twat determines online hate speech and what's appropriate

Fatjack33

Poster
Founder
Did boomers ever have to deal with this while in the prime of their careers? Serious question.
Have you looked at the interest rates in the 70's? I believe my parents first mortgage rate was 18%. I will give you that the house cost about 90k, but they probably made about 35k combined. Not good news either way though.

Mungri

Elite
Drill Baby Drill
Farm Baby Farm
Deport Baby Deport

^^anyone want to bet he's never done any police work in his life, just a PR lackey

View attachment 220751
^^this twat determines online hate speech and what's appropriate

Whitey the he/she hedgehog.

Mungri

Elite
Lord ...

GUmGdsUWMAAjZwg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Have you looked at the interest rates in the 70's? I believe my parents first mortgage rate was 18%. I will give you that the house cost about 90k, but they probably made about 35k combined. Not good news either way though.
The interest rate in 1980 when I bought my first home was 18-19%. Thank you Jimmah Carter! You made us sit in gas lines when the refineries had no more capacity to store crude and refined gas since the tanks were full. It was due to your idiotic Dept of Energy, who thought they knew better than oil people how to distribute O&G. This forced inflation and massive interest rate spikes. I digress but this was a large part of the problem.

I had to wait 3 months to close on that house until Texas got into the mortgage business and put 10% money out. Never paid anything less than 6% during those 30 years. Those bitching about 6-7% now are pussies. I can see why when it used to be 2-3%. But try 10+% which we were happy to get.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
The interest rate in 1980 when I bought my first home was 18-19%. Thank you Jimmah Carter! You made us sit in gas lines when the refineries had no more capacity to store crude and refined gas since the tanks were full. It was due to your idiotic Dept of Energy, who thought they knew better than oil people how to distribute O&G. This forced inflation and massive interest rate spikes. I digress but this was a large part of the problem.

I had to wait 3 months to close on that house until Texas got into the mortgage business and put 10% money out. Never paid anything less than 6% during those 30 years. Those bitching about 6-7% now are pussies. I can see why when it used to be 2-3%. But try 10+% which we were happy to get.
What was the purchase price of your home?

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

This wasn’t APD.. they really couldn’t care because there probably isn’t 42, and also they mayor has told them to stand down (see the runner 🏃‍♂️ in buckhead who got shot and APD just watched).
This was in Clayton county south of Atlanta (where the airport is located). Their last sheriff went to jail. Only reason I bring this up is they put it all in a truck and sent it a landfill. lol.

Goldhedge

Legendary

3 Columbia University Deans Resign After Their Exchanged ‘Anti-Semitic’ Text Messages Were Released​

Columbia University
Photo Credit: Columbia University
OAN Staff James Meyers
3:17 PM – Friday, August 9, 2024

Three Columbia University deans have resigned after it was revealed that they exchanged “anti-Semitic” text messages, which is being referred to as “Textgate,” while Jewish speakers at the school had raised concerns about prejudice on campus in regards to the ongoing Israel-Hamas war.

Latest posts

Top Bottom