Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
As a huge "Miami Vice" fan I'm saddened & pissed to see that Tubbs is a fucking faggot.

I'm going to go ballistic if Crockett turn out to be a homo too!

@Jayhox

GT2Q3cvXkAA9i-t

MVTubbs101Gray-MAIN1.jpg

images
Crockett is obviously good. Tubbs was always seen in UT t-shirts so we always knew he was queer as a $3 Longhorn.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
With stock markets around the world crumbling, maybe America should let in another 10 million illegal aliens, continue printing money we don’t have, & send billions more to Ukraine…or we could just vote Trump this November.

^^Stock markets crashing, war escalating, civil unrest, and Dems led by the senile, retarded and corrupt want to fvck with the Supreme Court

Mosques in England will be offered new emergency security, the Home Secretary has announced.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

:D:D:D ^^ they just don't want to work

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1722852845568.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Biden's America and the Left's view of the World

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Brace for impact.

Tomorrow opening of the market will reveal a ton.

Few strange events taking place causing concern amongst investors.

1. Rumors of an underground bunker in Jerusalem where senior leaders can remain for an extended period during a war has been prepared by the Shin Bet security service and is fully operational, the Walla news site reported on Sunday, amid fear of attacks on Israel from Hezbollah and Iran.

The bunker, reportedly built almost 20 years ago, can sustain hits from a range of existing weaponry, has command and control capabilities, and is connected to the Defense Ministry headquarters in Tel Aviv, the report said.

2. Japan stock market, the Nikkei 225 is set to post its largest 2 day drop in history.

Larger than black Monday crash of 1987.

3. Bitcoin is down 22% the last week. (10% just today)

Ethereum is down 31% for the week. (21% for the day)

4. Some trends showing the increase purchase of military stocks under way.

This isn’t fully verified but you can see some patterns.

5. Talks about Fed reserve considering lowering rates half a point next month to stabilize the massive potential stock market loss in August.

6. Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway dumps $75.5 billion worth of stock and halves Apple stake.

They’re now sitting on a record cash pile of $276.9 billion.

What does all of this mean?

1. Nothing

2. Shits about to hit the fan

3. A possible WWIII is eminent and America may be forced to get involved with Iran/Israel if 🇮🇷 attacks

4. The overdue Recession is finally here

5. Global recession after all the printing of 💰 is here

Either way, I follow a basic rule.

I lean 51% on future looking bright and 49% on “Only the paranoid survive”.

God is good!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

:D:D:D ^^ they just don't want to work
The current asshats (whomever they are) running the US have tried everything, including assassination, to keep Trump out of office and retain power. About all that's left is a war and martial law. Then Maduro the US elections.

China is the World's #1 beer producer
View attachment 220437
Reported today that drug resistant bacteria are thriving along the Texas coast.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Wasn't DEI a good thing, so why is it demeaning
1722861175173.png

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Way behind but wanted to post some info -

I've been getting reports from lots of my friends in the mortgage business - every C-Suite in the industry is worried as the usual "Summer Sweepstakes" of activity where the majority of revenue is produced from starting in late March/Early April until late August/Mid September is not happening.

Remember that housing is a huge driver of the economy for every $ spent there is a 5X multiplier effect. And if people aren't buying those homes it shows up in mortgage origination numbers.

What I'm telling you most ITT already know - don't believe this admin's and the MSM hype that the economy is robust.

It takes a little bit for the above to work its' way thru the economy, though in my opinion layoffs are coming.

When homes don't sell people build less so the trades electricians/plumbers/etc then they have layoffs those people are not going out to eat/downsizing/not making purchases and that leads to restaurant/hotel layoffs which lead to accounting firm layoffs etc.

Home prices are being reduced in many markets, office buildings and now multi-family apartments are going into foreclosure even in places like Dallas.

Insurance cost are about to devastate Florida/Texas/California.

Hopefully I'm wrong though I think the balloon is about to pop, if not at least a huge correction.

The Fed is stuck if they go back to QE then inflation spikes. To solve that they have to raise rates and then refi all that short-term (less than 4 years) government debt at much higher rates - this will effect as it already has commercial real estate. It that crashes it will carryover to residential.

I've said it before that biggest mistake made in our lives was the 2008 financial crisis and creating the term Too Big Too Fail - that was bullshit they should have let the chips fall and the business cycle do it's normal thing.

That was followed up by a Trillion Dollar travesty of bullshit by Obama.

Remember "Cash for Clunkers" and how that brought forward all the car purchases into a shortened time frame - basically robbing future sales to sell today.

That's what we've done with stupidly low rates that went on way too long in the mortgage world.

We robbed future normal sales and piled it all into a 2 year buying spree. Because of a fake pandemic.

All those 2-3% rates are now going to be painfully felt.

Nothing is "free" you eventually have to pay the piper.

We have fucked ourselves royally.

BTW I feel the same thing for the stock market low rates created a lot of paper wealth. You have had literally 4-5 companies driving this thing higher. And those seem to be rolling over the last few days.

Unfortunately the only way out is for the government to inflate away their debt because none of those greedy-fucking pigs have the balls to cut spending.

Ok

Rant Over

WWG1WGA

Quoting Myself

You Heard It Here First

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Quoting Myself

You Heard It Here First
Have had contractors that are usually swamped reach out for work the last week or so.

IMO, STR market is where you will start seeing fire sales in the near future. People overpaid for properties under the guise of making a mint, and the occupancy %'s are dropping. Ours we bought pre-covid, and debt service is low enough I can stick a LTR in there and still make $.

I'm still buying, but damned interest rates make it harder to find good deals.

Top Bottom