Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Josh, it wasn't secured because it was a coordinated assassination attempt using 2nd and 3rd tier untrained LEOs to guard Trump.

-Multiple shooters
-Dead "shooter" didn't look like Crooks - no glasses and lots of chin hair.
-Normal SS agents taken off the detail
-No body cameras worn by any LEO
-Knowledge of person carrying rifle 15-30 minutes before the shots.
-Trump allowed on stage knowing a person with a rifle was nearby.
-Sharp shooters denied permission to engage.
-Phony roof pitch claims shown by cow on roof.
-Hurried Jill and Cameltoe events scheduled the same day
-High speed film used
-CNN airs coverage when they haven't aired any previous coverage
-Millions of short sales and puts on Trump Social.
-FBI agent girl didn't move when shots rang out. Texting instead.
-Unidentified person on water tower.
-Roof washed off the next day rather than preserving crime scene for weeks as usual.
-Multiple LEOs on roof after event with no issues while they couldn't be on the roof before due to pitch.
-Much much more.

Last edited:

Exit32Tigers

Poster
Founder
Josh, it wasn't secured because it was a coordinated assassination attempt using 2nd and 3rd tier untrained LEOs to guard Trump.

-Multiple shooters
-Dead "shooter" didn't look like Crooks - no glasses and chin hair.
-Normal SS agents taken off the detail
-No body cameras worn by any LEO
-Knowledge of person carrying rifle 15-30 minutes before the shots.
-Trump allowed on stage knowing a person with a rifle was nearby.
-Sharp shooters denied permission to engage.
-Phony roof pitch claims shown by cow on roof.
-Hurried Jill and Cameltoe events scheduled the same day
-High speed film used
-CNN airs coverage when they haven't aired any previous coverage
-Millions of short sales and puts on Trump Social.
-FBI agent girl didn't move when shots rang out. Texting instead.
-Unidentified person on water tower.
-Roof washed off the next day rather than preserving crime scene for weeks as usual.
-Multiple LEOs on roof after event with no issues while they couldn't be on the roof before due to pitch.
-Much much more.
well done

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I have friends who believe he is the anti-Christ, and have tied it to a lot of scripture

Him and Ivanka, mainly him, were a problem in the Trump admin. There’s a reason they won’t have a spot in this admin (unless something has changed). That comes straight from KellyAnn Conway’s former chief of staff.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Bill Maher Confronts Pete Buttigieg on Massive Security Failure in Trump Shooting

“Should Joe Biden have fired the Secret Service head? ... I’ve seen people fired for less, and it just looks bad.”

“It looks like, ‘Well, the other guy from the other party got shot. We’ll look into it if we have time.’”

PETE BUTTIGIEG: “Everything that led up to that moment, that horrible moment, is under a microscope. And I believe that President Biden and the administration will do the right thing.”

BILL MAHER: “But you didn’t need a microscope to see it. The guy was on the roof, like, not that far away with a rifle for a long time.”

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
il_794xN.6184868905_faur.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Him and Ivanka, mainly him, were a problem in the Trump admin. There’s a reason they won’t have a spot in this admin (unless something has changed). That comes straight from KellyAnn Conway’s former chief of staff.
I agree Kuschner had issues in the administration. He was also the architect of the Israel UAE Saudi normalization deal. I'm not a fan but give credit when due too

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Jon Dawson Exposing The Democrat Narrative As Lies To His 980k Followers“You say white supremacy is plaguing our country. And as a black man, when I walk around in Central Texas, when I go to when I go to all these other states, I'm like, well, where is this? Where is this? — I don't see it.”“I'm going into white restaurants. I went into a a coffee shop in the middle of a of a of a Podunk town that that had less than a 1000 people, and all these white people were just so nice. And they make delicious coffees, might I add. Like, I'm looking around. I'm, like, wondering where where is this? Right? When I go up to Dallas, when I when I go to Houston, when I go to California, it's just, like, I don't see it. Especially when I see people with MAGA hats, they're always so respectful. And maybe they're just trying to hide their racism. Right? That's another comment that people make is, oh, well, you don't know what they say behind closed doors. I don't care. If you're gonna make fun of me behind closed doors, why would I choose to assume you're making fun of me behind closed doors and then live under that umbrella of oppression because you said something meeny weeny behind closed doors, and I'm supposed to live under that. That's ridiculous. It's like this perpetuation of of of victimhood that even if it doesn't affect you, you should make sure it affects you. It's ridiculous. It's basically trying to perpetuate people to live in this this this low society even though they're not experiencing it in reality.”

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

NEW: Japanese scientists have proven that c*vid sh*ts are causing fatal cases of heart failures to surge throughout the globe.

The discovery was made using a “endomyocardial biopsy” (EMB) instead of the standard technique, which would easily miss this evidence of “vaccine-associated myocarditis (VAM).” The researchers are callings on clinicians everywhere to start performing EMBs to catch this early.

The study featured a case of a 78-year-old previously healthy female, who was admitted to hospital after her 3rd dose. Four days after the Moderna, “the patient experienced palpitations and dyspnea, which gradually worsened.” Without the test showing vaxx damage she would have died.

This bombshell has been published by the prestigious Heart Failure Association of the European Society of Cardiology.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom