Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Doug, Vance, Donald's or Carson. The others are snakes

images

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
RepubIicans ran on firing the 8O,OOO + lRS workers, defunding the D0J because of the weaponization used against DJT, stopping the endless Ukralne funding, and reIeasing ALL the Jan6 footage. They didn’t do anything they promised. What are they doing for us?

Manhattan Judge Juan Merchan illegally donated to Biden in 2020.Merchan got “randomly” assigned to 2 other Trump-related cases.(1-in-15,000 chance.)Daughter Loren is raising millions from all this. Biden is highly vindictive. Merchan must deliver or Loren is cut off.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Democrats say it's a conspiracy theory to suggest Biden's DOJ is coordinating the unprecedented lawfare assault against Donald Trump. So will Merrick Garland dispel the rumors by proving the DOJ did NOT collude with Alvin Bragg, Fani Willis, and Letitia James? GARLAND: "No."

MEANWHILE IN AMERICA ITS A FAMILY OUTING FOR JILL AND THE CRACKHEAD AS PEDO PETES SON HUNTER THE NIECE KNOBBER GO TO TRIAL
1717669943132.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

🚩 Fmr. CDC Director Robert Redfield Makes a Series of Stunning Admissions That Were Once Deemed 'Misinformation'

"There was a decision not to do anything that made the vaccine sound like it didn't work."

"Two thirds of the people that I'm seeing infected in Maryland have been vaccinated."

"If you came down and visited me and interviewed my patients...you'd interview patient after patient after patient that did not have COVID but are very sick. You would say very sick, long COVID patients. And it's all from the vaccine."

"The spike protein is immunotoxic. You get infected, it's immunotoxic. But when you give the vaccine, we make the spike protein."

"When I give you an mRNA vaccine...I don't know how much spike protein you make because I give you mRNA and then your body goes and makes it...You may make it for a week...You may make it for a month."

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Hochul, like most democrat politicians, jettison their edicts when faced with backlashes but will bring this back more punitive after the election.

🚩 Fmr. CDC Director Robert Redfield Makes a Series of Stunning Admissions That Were Once Deemed 'Misinformation'

"There was a decision not to do anything that made the vaccine sound like it didn't work."

"Two thirds of the people that I'm seeing infected in Maryland have been vaccinated."

"If you came down and visited me and interviewed my patients...you'd interview patient after patient after patient that did not have COVID but are very sick. You would say very sick, long COVID patients. And it's all from the vaccine."

"The spike protein is immunotoxic. You get infected, it's immunotoxic. But when you give the vaccine, we make the spike protein."

"When I give you an mRNA vaccine...I don't know how much spike protein you make because I give you mRNA and then your body goes and makes it...You may make it for a week...You may make it for a month."

These people must be tried for mass murder.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

They have all made fortunes, like most of Congress and senior gov't appointees, the last few years on the vaccines or Ukraine kickbacks or other insiders stuff. Let them go to Tahiti or other countries that don't extradite. But don't let them take their fortunes. If Trump wins, you'll see a mass exodus of those in both parties responsible for the deterioration of the US.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
They have all made fortunes, like most of Congress and senior gov't appointees, the last few years on the vaccines or Ukraine kickbacks or other insiders stuff. Let them go to Tahiti or other countries that don't extradite. But don't let them take their fortunes. If Trump wins, you'll see a mass exodus of those in both parties responsible for the deterioration of the US.
Pretty sure Delta Force or Seal Team 6 could extradite them from anywhere in the world.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

The United States was Built to be a Superpower for One Thousand Years — But US “Leaders” for Some Reason are Determined to Destroy It

He Describes what could be Occurring with US “Leaders”…

• either they are evil and they want to destroy the US for some evil reason

• or they’re puppets or they’re being handled by people they need the US to be Destroyed

• They’re simply incompetent

• Or incentives? Greed…

All of the above… ⬆️

This Clip

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Does Donald Trump stand a Chance at Winning the 2024 Election with them Cheating?

Listen to what President Nayib says he had to overcome… it just might give you hope.

IT MUST be controlled.
IT MUST be done right.
IT MUST be done according to the rule of law.
IT MUST carry weight.
IT MUST be proven in the court of law.
There can be no mistakes.
Good things sometimes take time.

The WHEELS of Justice turn slow but when they turn they are powerful.

Top Bottom