Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
‪How in Hades is this not a violation of the first amendment?

It should have already made it there. Remember the pastor who got swatted for the same thing?

Not sure if he was sentenced or not though.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
@Shaun52 just make a Vimeo and post here. I’ve got to see this!

Ok so Mikey an I enter the gym at same exact time. Starts snarling at me so I ask him hey dude how’s it going, how’s your mom doing?

He doesn’t do anything except stand there and look at me.

Walk into gym and buzz in. He buzzed in right behind me. I walk to back of gym with squat racks and like 5 minutes go by. He usually works out upstairs when he knows I am there. Today he comes down and approaches me again.

Asks me, were you being sympathetic to my mom?

Oh no. Absolutely not. He turns and walks away and says well we will see what the cops say about this.

I start recording.

Gym kicked us both out at the same time .

Yes the Onelife faggot has a mullet and fingernail polish on.

Filed a police report upon getting home.

We shall see what happens

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Ok so Mikey an I enter the gym at same exact time. Starts snarling at me so I ask him hey dude how’s it going, how’s your mom doing?

Walk into gym and buzz in. He buzzed in right behind me. I walk to back of gym with squat racks and like 5 minutes go by. He usually works out upstairs when he knows I am there. Today he comes down and approaches me again.

Oh no. Absolutely not. He turns and walks away and says well we will see what the cops say about this.

I start recording.

Did his mom die or something?

Lol. I can't click the play button.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

I start recording.

Give him hell. Leave him no quarter!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
So the Hunter laptop has been officially authenticated by an FBI expert witness in his gun trial case. The time has come for state’s Attorneys General to start handing out indictments like candy. Media. Intelligence community members. Members of the Obiden regime. All of it. Someone once asked how do you get evidence on the record and then subsequently stated it had to be this way.

It’s go time, gents. Finally feels as if the agonizing wait is over and the good guys are about to start putting points on the board.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
So the Hunter laptop has been officially authenticated by an FBI expert witness in his gun trial case. The time has come for state’s Attorneys General to start handing out indictments like candy. Media. Intelligence community members. Members of the Obiden regime. All of it. Someone once asked how do you get evidence on the record and then subsequently stated it had to be this way.

It’s go time, gents. Finally feels as if the agonizing wait is over and the good guys are about to start putting points on the board.
Individuals and companies should now be filing suits against FB. Google, YT, Instagram, Twitter (when Dorsey owned it), et al for their misinformation, disinformation and censorship regarding the laptop. Seems like banning businesses from their social media platforms would be tantamount to tortuous interference into an entities operations. Not to mention liable, slander and defamation. Sue the companies responsible as well as the individuals who pulled the plugs.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

My point stands

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

images

Top Bottom