Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CurtOFD78

Elite
No way that can be true
I feel like this move by the judge may be the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back. Not for Trump, but for the patience of Trump supporters and their lack of direct action against dems, liberals, and this judge. I’ll not say what direct action should be, but I have some thoughts.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST NOW:“Mother Teresa could not beat these charges…the whole thing is rigged.The whole country's a mess...the judge is so conflicted...it's a disgrace”

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
d5c6e0a6-2e03-4d92-9d52-6feb03f9ce60.jpg

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
From Home-Board

These Trump "trials" are doing what I cannot believe - making me angry enough to vote for him​

I cannot stand Trump and could not imagine every voting for him again. I chose to not vote in the last presidential election because I could not endorse either of the options. I swore I would never vote for Trump but what the Democrats are doing with these shame trials is really pissing me off. What a joke.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Rumor is there’s one holdout juror…if true, we need to get them a sub to TFSF. Also, if true and Merchan removes that juror, that will backfire in spectacular fashion.

Don’t get your hopes up on this. That would mean there is a leak in the jury, or someone in Marchan’s camp leaked it, which is highly unlikely. We can HOPE though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom