Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^not sure I buy the alibi^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

There’s a reason De Niro is all in on Biden.

Pepperidge Farms remembers his 1998 arrest in connection to a Jeffrey Epstein-esque prostitution ring operating out of France:

De Niro arrested, held & questioned in Paris over vice ring

Detained on a warrant & released after 9 hours

40 prostitutes were reportedly matched up with wealthy clients as far away as NYC and the Arab Gulf states

Clients included Saudi princes, members of Persian Gulf monarchies, arms traffickers, celebrities, etc.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

🔥🚨DEVELOPING: Robert De Niro is a longtime friend of convicted pedophile rapist Roman Polanski as well as Harvey Weinstein.

Court records clearly show that Polanski went to see De Niro after raping the child, possibly to gloat about his latest conquest. In 1977, Polanski was charged with five counts of unlawful sexual intercourse, he fled to France where he couldn't be extradited and it is believed that he may have hooked his butt-buddy Robert Deniro up with the kiddy sex ring.

Polanski even stated that ‘every man wants to be in bed with a 13-year-old girl’ during his confession about being attracted to the 13-year-old girls he was photographing for Vogue Magazine.

I have more information coming, we aren’t done yet.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

0f042e58-23b2-4a69-ac82-3bf74f914bfc.jpg

3254bc2b-17ba-4bc6-97a5-8097fc63304d.jpg
Stop, or we'll say stop again

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 217208

View attachment 217209
Stop, or we'll say stop again
Reminds me of Monty Python's In Search of the Holy Grail at the Castle scene where the Frenchman says, "Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time."

Goldhedge

Legendary
They want you to die...

BlackRock CEO, Larry Fink, tells World Economic Forum attendees that countries will benefit from depopulation.

Because A.I is coming and there is no need for this many people.

I would argue that the countries that are going to be most successful are countries that have a shrinking population.

And the social issues around the replacement of people with machines is going to be easier to address because they will more quickly develop robotics/AI, transform productivity and replace people with machines.

00:23 He praises "large developed countries with xenophobic immigration policies, that don't allow anybody to come in"... what is he rambling on about? Which countries are those? Saudi Arabia?

This guy's net worth is 1.2 BILLION. 🤷‍♀

AgEngDawg

Legendary
What kind of little bitch calls the cops on a Supreme Court Justice wife for having a flag??? This is hilarious!!!!!

"The police in Fairfax County, Va., received an unusual phone call on Feb. 15, 2021. A young couple claimed they were being harassed by the wife of a Supreme Court justice.

“Somebody in a position of authority needs to talk to her and make her stop,” said the 36-year-old man making the complaint, according to a recording of the call reviewed by The New York Times. The officer on the line responded that there was little the police could do: Yelling was not a crime.

The couple placed the call after a series of encounters with Martha-Ann Alito, wife of Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr., that had gone from uneasy to ugly. That day, Emily Baden, whose boyfriend (now husband) contacted the police, had traded accusations with Mrs. Alito, who lived down the street. In a recent interview, Ms. Baden admitted to calling her a lewd epithet."

Top Bottom