Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
What court case is this one?
Another witch hunt for another of Trump's attorneys. John Eastman was disbarred last week for telling Trump he could challenge the election results. Clark wrote a similar letter but never sent it, yet they also pursued him. In other words, they are punishing Trump's lawyers by telling all lawyers to stand down and avoid Trump. It's all BS, but Dems are in charge.

Jeffrey Clark: Former DOJ attorney Clark, who faced charges from the D.C. bar for aiding Trump’s post-election efforts from within the agency, broke at least one rule of professional conduct related to his actions after the 2020 election, a D.C. ethics committee found in a preliminary ruling, setting the stage for possible punishment or even disbarment—Clark was also criminally charged in Georgia

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Max made the right decision. Thankful he's not having to put up with this shit. He would have none of it.

I asked my kids still in school if any of this is going on at Roanoke or UM. Both say no, it is not. Ole Miss doesn't surprise me. I'm pleasantly surprised about Roanoke. Pretty liberal campus. Max just does school, frat, and lax.

For those who don't know, Max was being recruited to Rutgers and Penn State. It was actually a former Penn State assistant (who went to coach under Pilat) that recruited him to Roanoke. He had been watching Max for years. Both have excellent lacrosse programs. He realized he needed a small school with a solid program. Riley went D1, so he knew that it was a job. Not what he wanted. Smart boy.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Legendary
Former CIA Officer Confirming The FBI Operates By Blackmail Alongside The CIA. They Control Politicians & Even Presidents

It’s safe to say the Jeffrey Epstein Client List is being protected by the FBI because now those people are under control by 3 letter agency blackmail

“J Edgar Hoover, the FBI director, was a major hoodlum. He was the master of blackmail in this country. Everyone in Washington knew it. He was building files on senators and congresspeople. If they crossed him, they would be exposed. If they tried to force an investigation of the FBI, they would be exposed personally.”

“We come to the breathtaking scandal of having this man, Manuel Noriega, who's a former paid CIA agent under 6 presidents. That's according to George Bush. He revealed that information in the presidential debates with Michael Dukakis. This man Noriega, the dictator of Panama, an indicted drug dealer, boasting that he has blackmail control over George Bush, the United States President.

— I have George Bush by the balls. This may help you understand why of all the dictators in the world, George Bush has a fixation on Noriega. He's got a problem there. he's got to keep the pressure on Noriega”

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
GKX2b_vaYAA1N9R

Top Bottom