Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

9Mounties07

Elite
Look at our "Board Attorney" nailing it perfectly.

A-N-D

What if I told you that if SCOTUS sits on their ass and doesn't do the right thing...

That mountains of evidence will be released across every platform in every part of the world.

The world will see it all.

They have everything.

Tick-Tock

Thus far everything my source has told me has come to fruition.

This person hangs with the big-boys was at Mar Lago recently.

Bannon already knows all of this is coming and so does El Jefe.
We are back...we are so back. Love when mortgage and jayhox chime in. Viva la big12

AgEngDawg

Legendary
168293054_1169453956897878_2010287728514462943_n.jpg

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

𝗘𝗹𝗼𝗻 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗘𝗥𝗡

In 2019, Elon Musk said he was approached by CERN, which houses the world's largest particle accelerator. The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is famous for facilitating the discovery of the Higgs Boson.

Musk said CERN's director, Fabiola Gianotti, talked to him about his tunnelling company potentially digging tunnels for a new particle accelerator, which would be four times larger than the (LHC).

Then in 2022, Elon Musk mentioned CERN on his X account saying the following:

“Please let me use CERN large hadron collider: I am normal and can be trusted with a demonic technology unlike anything the world has ever seen.”

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Wait. There’s been this many more glitches in the matrix?

When digging down the CERN Mandela Effect rabbit-hole, Tom Hanks alone is involved with at least 6 notable incidents.

Forrest gump: "Mama always said life IS/WAS like a box of chocolates."
Forrest's mother is played by Sally Field, who people remember being Sally Fields, with an S
She also has the famous oscar speech mandela, "You like me, you really like me"
Her brother is the guy who discovered the god particle at CERN...
Forrest gump opens with the 'Feather of destiny' a Curious George book that clearly has a tail.

Apollo 13: "Houston, we have a problem" changed to "we've had a problem."

The Mr. Rogers intro song
Changed from "It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood" to "It's a Beautiful Day in THIS Neighborhood"
Hanks plays Mr. Rogers in a movie named after the version we remember that supposedly 'never existed'

Ant Bully: Fruit of the Loom logo with Cornucopia that shouldn't exist (your picrel)

Angels & Demons movie is about CERN, the vatican and the illuminati. Last line at the end of the film Hanks says to his female counterpart who works at CERN is, "Go change the world."

Tom Hank was also invited to turn on the Large Hadron Collider at CERN and literally turned it on.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Wait. There’s been this many more glitches in the matrix?

When digging down the CERN Mandela Effect rabbit-hole, Tom Hanks alone is involved with at least 6 notable incidents.

Forrest gump: "Mama always said life IS/WAS like a box of chocolates."
Forrest's mother is played by Sally Field, who people remember being Sally Fields, with an S
She also has the famous oscar speech mandela, "You like me, you really like me"
Her brother is the guy who discovered the god particle at CERN...
Forrest gump opens with the 'Feather of destiny' a Curious George book that clearly has a tail.

Apollo 13: "Houston, we have a problem" changed to "we've had a problem."

The Mr. Rogers intro song
Changed from "It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood" to "It's a Beautiful Day in THIS Neighborhood"
Hanks plays Mr. Rogers in a movie named after the version we remember that supposedly 'never existed'

Ant Bully: Fruit of the Loom logo with Cornucopia that shouldn't exist (your picrel)

Angels & Demons movie is about CERN, the vatican and the illuminati. Last line at the end of the film Hanks says to his female counterpart who works at CERN is, "Go change the world."

Tom Hank was also invited to turn on the Large Hadron Collider at CERN and literally turned it on.

Ok. Fuck my head hurts.

Walk me down this hole please

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Looks like a brunette to me
She should definitely not be putting this out there right now while their is a war going on.

People are dying and she is doing this.

This is basically saying we will demolish your site.

Also, Jesus is the only sacrifice ever needed. He paid it all.

No red, green, orange, etc. heifers needed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom