Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

sbisteve

Elite
Founder

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Dumb fuck could have just read my feedback after my Tesla trip this summer.
1. Fully charge all cars before rental.
2. Allow cars to come back empty at no extra cost.
3. Ten minute Concierge service for every first time EV rental to show the controls and the charging and mapping process.
4. Teslas only. None of those other shit cars that have unpredictable charging stations.

Other than that, they probably need 400 to 500 mile batteries to make all of this worthwhile for rentals. It was fun, but there is a learning curve. It is probably like renting only stick shifts to people that have only driven automatics.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

That appeal on the merits will continue and if I fail in that appeal – after nonetheless serving my full prison term -- the constitutional separation of powers will be irreparably damaged and the doctrine of executive privilege dating back to George Washington will cease to function as an important safeguard for effective presidential decision-making. There is much at stake here and it is worth the fight. The partisan nature of the imprisoning of a top senior White House aide should chill the bones of every American. In Joe Biden’s weaponized justice system, a Democrat-controlled Congress and Justice Department together with an Obama-appointed District Judge and three Obama-appointed Appeals Court judges drove the Navarro railroad right into prison. If anybody thinks these partisans and politicians in robes aren’t coming for Donald Trump, they must think twice now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom