Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 214253

I believe this. Too many Americans do not understand the differences in "TO," "TOO," and "TWO." Most have no concept of how to use "THERE," "THEIR." and "THEY'RE." They don't know the person who finished out of the money is a "LOSER" and not a "LOOSER," which just means less tight. Because of tranny trash, some believe that "THEY" can be used in reference to a single person and believe that a person being referred to can select the pronouns by which HE is referred when the only pronouns you actually own are "I," "ME," "MY,""MINE," and "MYSELF." Don't even get me started on the cringe factor involved in some fool not knowing whether to use "ME" or "I" in any situation involving the fool and another person. These are simply the most common failures in everyday English.

^^thank Randi Weingarten
Ughh... Saw Newsweek said that Russia has lost 6000 men the last 2 weeks. They will litter ali say anything to keep this thing going. They are so afraid the truth comes out and the money stops that they'd rather kill the entire population of Ukraine.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^do it^^

^^Dems looking to overthrow the Israeli Government^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1710784159375.png

1710784276860.png

Top Bottom