Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Let’s be clear about why Ken Buck is leaving Congress!

His exit triggers a special election for Colorado’s 4th District.

If he had waited until the end of his term this wouldn’t have happened.

But, because of how and when he resigned, there will be a special election.

As you know,
@LaurenBoebert
is running to replace him and was leading the race by about 25-30% depending on what poll you looked at.

She was inevitable and unstoppable and endorsed by Trump.

Now, a special election will be called to replace Buck and it will take place on the SAME DAY as the primary for CO-04.

Lauren Boebert is currently the Congresswoman for Colorado’s 3rd District so she would have to resign from her current seat if she ran and won in the special election.

Also, there’s no primary for the special election. Regular conservative voters don’t get to select the nominee.

So they’re going to try and slide someone into that seat to be the special election nominee for CO-04 and make it that much confusing for voters and even more difficult for Lauren to win her race.

Simply put, they’re terrified of Lauren because she’s MAGA and they can’t afford to have her in Congress.

If this isn’t of the most desperate political moves I’ve ever seen, I don’t know what is.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Let’s be clear about why Ken Buck is leaving Congress!

His exit triggers a special election for Colorado’s 4th District.

If he had waited until the end of his term this wouldn’t have happened.

But, because of how and when he resigned, there will be a special election.

As you know,
@LaurenBoebert
is running to replace him and was leading the race by about 25-30% depending on what poll you looked at.

She was inevitable and unstoppable and endorsed by Trump.

Now, a special election will be called to replace Buck and it will take place on the SAME DAY as the primary for CO-04.

Lauren Boebert is currently the Congresswoman for Colorado’s 3rd District so she would have to resign from her current seat if she ran and won in the special election.

Also, there’s no primary for the special election. Regular conservative voters don’t get to select the nominee.

So they’re going to try and slide someone into that seat to be the special election nominee for CO-04 and make it that much confusing for voters and even more difficult for Lauren to win her race.

Simply put, they’re terrified of Lauren because she’s MAGA and they can’t afford to have her in Congress.

If this isn’t of the most desperate political moves I’ve ever seen, I don’t know what is.

Buck had to receive a bunch of money to do this. I smell Soros'. If Boebert has to resign then that will further erode the GOP razor thin majority. This is what they are really after. To control both Houses of Congress to push as much bullshit through as they can before November or in the lame duck session.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Tigercub80

Poster

Many of you have said, "Smear the Queer."

In my neighborhood, we focused on DEI and this was referred to as, "Bring Down the Cis-Gender Patriachical Privileged White Male Holding on to His Representation of Conquered and Stolen Land"

Then we would all burn down our neighborhood. Was a hoot.

Do kids still play this game? This was a daily recess game, and it was smear the queer.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Consider the timeline:

The Biden regime just deployed every asset to stop Trump from being on the ballot, and they failed. Trump is projected to win.

Now swamp rats want to pass a bill that would give Biden the power to control the flow of information on social media.

The Deep State are in desperation mode. They are looking for any angle to alter the calculus before November. The only way they can get away with stealing the election, is if they cut out our tongues like they did last time. They have to regain their monopoly of the narrative and public perception.

They are coming for X. Make no mistake. You think they really care about China getting our data? They let China fly surveillance balloons over us without consequence. They sell our State secrets to foreign adversaries. Hillary had State secrets on a server in her bathroom… Joe Biden had State secrets in his garage…

This is not about Tik Tok or China. This is about election interference and the power struggle to control the flow of information. Don’t take the bait.

MAGA GOP should not be passing anything until Trump is back in office. All we have to do is maintain the status quo, hold our position, and Trump wins.

Hold the damn line.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
@ChingChongDingDong I'm pretty sure I understand her but could you please translate for everyone here?
Thanks

Xue Xie was big horny. She try give a rickin to dat mahda fukas dickin.

Sadry in da video no posted, she die suddenry from rack of oxygen an exhaustion suck so men wieners.

R.I.P Xue, your mout was rike heaven.

Latest posts

Top Bottom