Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
He hasn’t. Supposedly coming Friday
I don't think he can keep her. They already have a Jessie Jackson surrogate running against him, so he's gone. The only hope he has is at statewide office for being "impartial". If he keeps her on then both sides are going to hate him. If he tosses her then he's got some cover. Dems have ruined the justice system that we even have to talk about it like that. LOL.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Many of you have said, "Smear the Queer."

In my neighborhood, we focused on DEI and this was referred to as, "Bring Down the Cis-Gender Patriachical Privileged White Male Holding on to His Representation of Conquered and Stolen Land"

Then we would all burn down our neighborhood. Was a hoot.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Many of you have said, "Smear the Queer."

In my neighborhood, we focused on DEI and this was referred to as, "Bring Down the Cis-Gender Patriachical Privileged White Male Holding on to His Representation of Conquered and Stolen Land"

Then we would all burn down our neighborhood. Was a hoot.

We played it. I was slow as shit so that's where I developed a strong stiff arm. LOL.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
82424395-13192889-image-a-6_1710346020790.jpg

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

🚨We all know what this really means right?

"My Fellow......🤔

Remember that statement "Elon Musk bought a crime scene" when he acquired Twitter?

Guess who also became a president of a crime scene in 2020? Joe Biden.

Then you would say well D. Trump became a president in 2016 in Washington which was a crime scene.

Guess what? He never accepted a salary while in office. That's the key. Which was why he never really intended winning 2020 because the White House became foreign occupied territory under military provisions.

That meeting D. Trump & Elon Musk had a few days ago was not really about Musk' acquisition of TruthSocial because they spoke about that last year.

This recent meet up was about something else. Will we find out?

I would definitely say yes!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Sorry. I changed phones. (I'm now and again a green bubbler. Driving my kids nuts🤣) Took me a minute or 3 to figure out how to get back otb. (Rvals was saved and didn't have to remember my login)

Today's Hur hearings were quite somethng. Hur essentially said Potatus is a tuber, but there was plenty of reason to prosecute him except that he'd never get a conviction because DC court.

He said the not so quiet part out loud.
DC, United States Inc.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

View attachment 214037

- HOW GERMAN CITIZENS PERCEIVE THEIR #POLITICIANS
➡️𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸: 83% tend to disagree (blue)
➡️𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 79% tend to disagree (blue)
👉𝗚𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 (since two years and three months).

1710353348970.png

Hard to stay in business due to inflation when your business plan is to sell things for under $1

What the fuck costs less than a $1 these days?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
50/50 in the House.

Fuck off Ken.

What fuckin dipshit. Why is it so bad? Because the people are catching on so their fraud and corruption are being at least a little scrutinized?

Fuck off. I hope a gay Oompa Loompa violates his buttshole nightly with a barbed wire wrapped baseball bat for the rest of eternity. POS

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

I knew it. Throw a bone to remove some charges yet keep Fani.

@Jayhox ?
Maybe. Or trying to clean out the bullshittiest of charges to make it more palatable for the successor DA to take up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom