Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

I mentioned the other day that I can't get Laken's murder out of my head because I have 2 granddaughters about the same age and in college.

I just bought them 2 cans of pepper spray each and told them to learn how to use it and keep one in their purse and the other in their car.

I explained to them that our country is changing daily and some of the places and areas that historically have been safe can no longer be considered safe.

I said they must always be aware of their surroundings and not stare at their phone screens obliviously at what is happening around them.

I closed by telling them we sadly now live in Joe Biden's America and it is dangerous.
I only tell you this so we all rethink how we are protecting our loved ones.

Last edited:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

𝗗𝗮𝗻 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗙𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗱

There are claims of election irregularities in Harris County, TX. Dan Crenshaw's victory is being questioned as two precincts reported zero votes for Jameson Ellis, which is statistically impossible.

Issues include machine errors, drive-through voting at all Harris County polling stations, voting booths displaying incorrect candidates, and the Harris County District Attorney being informed she had already voted when she attempted to cast her ballot.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Second comment... Listening to the Ashley Merchant testimony at the Ga House.... Dude is going to have to pull her. Lot more info coming out. Watching ViveFrei live feed of it. Fani is going to have serious issues with the state. She asked for $500k to do a backlog of murder cases and hire 55 additional prosecutors to get through them... she got the money and it looked like she only hired a few people like Wade for way more than what GA usually pays for such prosecutors.

They judge didn't let a lot of stuff in due to scope but this Rep is asking her very good questions that she has abundant info on and is able to tell very easily. This chick did her homework and has freaking receipts. Now that this much stuff is known you are going to get even more eyes on it... Ashley has been denied several foia and open record request.... wonder why? LOL.
I watch Robert G. and plan on watching Viva later.
Note it wasn't 500k it was 5 million dollars and this is now what Jim Jordan's committee is looking into. Lots of issues and troubles are yet to come to Fani and probably a lot of people in her office.

A couple of new names came up today with one being the guy who was rubber stamping Wade's invoices and to some the guy that was working for the Biden's WH directing all of Fani's PR and image stuff.

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

But here’s where things get interesting. Though Donald Trump has diplomatic immunity, he cannot legally be president unless a jury finds him innocent (not just not guilty) of all charges. So constitutionally, what does that mean if he wins the Electoral College? Mike Pence would be next in line as his VP and would become our president

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

I mentioned the other day that I can't get Laken's murder out of my head because I have 2 granddaughters about the same age and in college.

I just bought them 2 cans of pepper spray each and told them to learn how to use it and keep one in their purse and the other in their car.

I explained to them that our country is changing daily and some of the places and areas that historically have been safe can no longer be considered safe.

I said they must always be aware of their surroundings and not stare at their phone screens obliviously at what is happening around them.

I closed by telling them we sadly now live in Joe Biden's America and it is dangerous.
I only tell you this so we all rethink how we are protecting our loved ones.

Women who are getting raped need to gouge their fingers deep into the eye sockets. Rip the eyes out if necessary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom