Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

I TOLD EVERYBODY.

I TOLD EVERYBODY FROM THE START.

FROM THE VERY FIRST **DAY** THE NEWS OF THE MAR A LAGO RAID BROKE.

This narrative that the Nat'l Archives was ARGUING with Trump for TWO YEARS over his 'needing' to return to them 'still-classified' documents was utterly and completely and totally INCOHERENT.

You know WHY I was saying the narrative that they argued long distance via phone calls, emails and text messages with Trump about returning the 'still classified' material was incoherent?

Because the whole freaking narrative WAS incoherent.

But because you had the DOJ, the National Archives, the FBI, and the Biden White House **insisting on pretending it wasn't incoherent** you had the mainstream news media covering this with a straight face. As if the narrative made any sense at all.

Trump would not have been allowed to just wave 'see ya!' at the National Archives and abscond with still TS/SAP material to Florida.

The FBI and the national security apparatus of this country would not have contented itself with LOUDLY COMPLAINING for two years about Trump not sending the documents back to DC.

You were being sold a COVER STORY while I was over there jumping up and down and waving signal flags and yelling "BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT!!!!" just as loud as I could.

Ain't life grand? 😬

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Bobulinski gives closed door testimony today for the Oversight Committee.

It's already been leaked that Hunter took a plea 3 years ago.

The fact that we are reaching public disclosure and accountability leads me to believe we are reaching the climax.

Here is his original statement. Bidens are cooked.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

The Fun Begins Directly After: Superbowl

Foreign Aid Bill Israel & Ukraine
DOA

Kamala Harris recommended to use 25 Amendment

Alejandro Mayorkas is impeached.

CBS Journalist Catherine Herridge fired.

Free Julian Assange trucks are scheduled to invade Nrw York.

A Report came out about the CIA illegally spying on 26 Donald Trump associates before the Russian Collusion debacle.

Netflix unveils trailer for infamous Prince Andrew Newsnight interview drama called the 'Scoop'.

Dow tumbles 500 points, posts worst day since March 2023 after hot inflation report.

Pope Francis accused of opposing reforms to tackle clerical sexual abuse.

Jamie Dimon predicted a major US Financial crisis. Specifically, Dimon noted that the country is facing a global market “rebellion” amid its growing debt numbers.

Bloodbath at Paramount claims 800 jobs including CBS News journalists embroiled in controversy.

Without mentioning the Zimbabwe gold standard announcement.

Without mentioning the data breach of Bank of America that affected 57,000 accounts.

Without mentioning the report by and MBA who stated the new rules for banks would end real estate finance.

Without mentioning the emergency meeting launched by V. Putin late into the night that more than likely has to do with the German Bank collapse.

Without mentioning the Securities Commission announced on Monday that the acceptance of cash payments is through electronic payment methods only, while revealing a trend to list electronic payment companies on the stock market.

All of this happened post Sunday night Superbowl. Are we on track for historical events? Absolutely. March is coming up. But to race gun to that track meet has already been shot.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

So it's just a few nations that aren't actively destroying their agriculture production. We all know they will blame climate change when the starving starts but Jesus H Christ is super obvious they want to create a hunger problem.

They aren't just cutting 30% of production. Some of those farmers will be forced out of business if they have to cut 30%.

Latest posts

Top Bottom