Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Who has the video of Taylor talking about her music being bought by soros or the article linking them together?
Not sure but after Soros secretly bought her music rights she re-recorded all her songs (a huge effort for her) making his $300+ million worthless. Not a Swift fan but good on her for beating that old corrupt bastard.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 212640
Wait....Selma Blair is based? I did not see that coming. Still one of the sexiest women with no ass or tits I've ever seen. LOL.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Not sure but after Soros secretly bought her music rights she re-recorded all her songs (a huge effort for her) making his $300+ million worthless. Not a Swift fan but good on her for beating that old corrupt bastard.
How does that work? I’m guessing a record label owned the work and that POS bought the rights.

But, how does it work that she can re-record and own it herself?

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I heard it on TimCast they discussed it for about an hour and said she beat him. IDK
I can only guess there would have to be something in her original contract that gave her the right to re-record within a certain period of time if rights/options were bought, or bought without her knowledge. It could possibly have been a right of first refusal deal?

Goldhedge

Legendary

Tucker Carlson February 13, 2024​

Could foreign DNA enter your cells through the mRNA COVID vax and change your DNA — and humanity itself — forever? Sounds nutty. It's not. "Absolutely that could happen," says Dr. Joseph Ladapo, the surgeon general of Florida. A shocking conversation.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, who is Donald Trump’s last remaining serious 2024 primary contender, claimed during a CNN interview on Monday she will “beat” him and win the Republican nomination later this year.

If Nikki continues to run she will still get bent over worse than a Kardashian from a random NBA player.

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I can only guess there would have to be something in her original contract that gave her the right to re-record within a certain period of time if rights/options were bought, or bought without her knowledge. It could possibly have been a right of first refusal deal?
She was so quick to suck dick to become famous she didn't read the fine print.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
From Tony Bobulinski’s opening statement to House Oversight and Judiciary:“From my direct personal experience… it is clear to me that Joe Biden was “the Brand” being sold by the Biden family. His family’s foreign influence peddling operation – from China to Ukraine and elsewhere – sold out to foreign actors who were seeking to gain influence and access to Joe Biden and the United States government. “Joe Biden was more than a participant in and beneficiary of his family’s business; he was an enabler, despite being buffered by a complex scheme to maintain plausible deniability.“The only reason any of these international business transactions took place – with tens of millions of dollars flowing directly to the Biden family – was because Joe Biden was in high office. The Biden family business was Joe Biden, period.”

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
From Tony Bobulinski’s opening statement to House Oversight and Judiciary:“From my direct personal experience… it is clear to me that Joe Biden was “the Brand” being sold by the Biden family. His family’s foreign influence peddling operation – from China to Ukraine and elsewhere – sold out to foreign actors who were seeking to gain influence and access to Joe Biden and the United States government. “Joe Biden was more than a participant in and beneficiary of his family’s business; he was an enabler, despite being buffered by a complex scheme to maintain plausible deniability.“The only reason any of these international business transactions took place – with tens of millions of dollars flowing directly to the Biden family – was because Joe Biden was in high office. The Biden family business was Joe Biden, period.”
Was it closed door testimony?

Top Bottom