Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^best and mfing brightest coming to our shores^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Remember this episode?
1707149397382.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Tax his land,
Tax his bed,
Tax the table
At which he's fed.
Tax his work,
Tax his pay,
He works for peanuts
Anyway!
Tax his cow,
Tax his goat,
Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.
Tax his tobacco,
Tax his drink,
Tax him if he
Tries to think.
Tax his car,
Tax his gas,
Find other ways
To tax his ass.
Tax all he has
Then let him know
That you won't be done
Till he has no dough.
When he screams and hollers;
Then tax him some more,
Tax him till
He's good and sore.
Then tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in
Which he's laid.
When he's gone,
Do not relax,
Its time to apply
The inheritance tax.
Accounts ReceivableTax
Airline surcharge tax
Airline FuelTax
Airport MaintenanceTax
Building PermitTax
CigaretteTax
Corporate IncomeTax
DeathTax
Dog LicenseTax
Driving PermitTax
EnvironmentalTax (Fee)
Excise Taxes
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment (UI)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Gasoline Tax (too much per litre)
Gross ReceiptsTax
HealthTax
Hunting LicenseTax
HydroTax
InheritanceTax
InterestTax
LiquorTax
LuxuryTaxes
Marriage LicenseTax
MedicareTax
MortgageTax
Personal IncomeTax
PropertyTax
PovertyTax
Prescription DrugTax
Provincial Income and sales tax
Real EstateTax
Recreational VehicleTax
Retail SalesTax
Service ChargeTax
SchoolTax
Telephone FederalTax
Telephone Federal, Provincial and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
WaterTax
Watercraft RegistrationTax
Well PermitTax
Workers CompensationTax

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Interesting and informative. Luckily, I’ve had good experiences with LG.

I have 2 LG refrigerators a LG washer/dryer combo, and a LG dishwasher (Signature series models all - humble brag).

My old LG fridge/freezer is now the garage fridge. Bought it in 2009. Still working great. The newer one I bought last year (2023) and it’s the model that makes the donkey testicle ice cubes in the freezer drawer. So far so good.

My old LG washer/dryer combo also was purchased in 2009 and was working fine when we got the new setup - just wanted a refresh.

My old dishwasher was a Kenmore and came with the house. It was probably 30 years old and worked great when we replaced it with the LG last year (2023). Remodeled the entire kitchen so the old beast had to go.

Knock on wood, but I’ve had no issues with LG and I’ve been loyal to them with my wallet for over 15 years now. Expecting good things with my new units.

PS: I’ve got an 86-inch LG TV in my den and a 70-inch LG TV in my game room - both work great.

I’m thinking about getting “LG” tattied on my cock.

Hope this helps
Love the Samsung JV brand. LG works great if you need affordable.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
The point I was trying to make, was that imperfect people have been used by good people to spread the word since the dawn of time. Saul plotted against Jesus, but instead of casting him aside, he used Saul as a vessel to teach others about him and Christianity. Now I forget how we even got on this. Lol
Lol I agree and good point. Youre talking about Paul (Saul of Tarsus) Not King Saul.
Hahaha No wonder it wasnt making sense. God always uses bad people. He usues people that have a wiling heart even if they do not know they do. Peace Brother

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Not surprising about LaJoya ISD. Texas took over the Beaumont ISD many years ago. The superintendent was relieved of duties and then hired by my local ISD! Paid him $280,000 annually and then jettisoned him 3 years later when the test scores sank and didn't improve. This was after they hired a woman from Atlanta who was part of their cheating scandal. The ISD knew of her participation and still hired her. She lasted 6 months---they gave her a 1 year severance package and moved her back to Atlanta.

NO school superintendent should be paid $300,000 + per year and many are receiving upwards of $500,000 per year. Especially when test scores continue to drop.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

if SCOTUS reverses an appellate court decision on DOJ's application of 1512c2, obstruction of an official proceeding.Every judge except one (Nichols) refused to dismiss the post-Enron law DOJ slapped against 320+ J6ers and Donald Trump.But since SCOTUS granted cert in December, some judges have released a few from prison, delayed sentencing and trials for others, and urged DOJ to seek plea deals on other counts. (This is Judge Beryl Howell, former chief judge, during a hearing a few days after SCOTUS took the case.)It is impossible to overstate just what a black eye this will be for the entire DC district court, the DC US attorney's office, and the entire DOJ if SCOTUS overturns how DOJ used the statute.These are the same judges Lankford and others want to empower in deciding the "constitutionality" of his alleged immigration bill.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Hope this Corn Dog means what he is saying.

Among its many flaws, the bill expands work authorizations for illegal aliens while failing to include critical asylum reforms. Even worse, its language allowing illegals to be ‘released from physical custody’ would effectively endorse the Biden ‘catch and release’ policy.The so-called ‘shutdown’ authority in the bill is anything but, riddled with loopholes that grant far too much discretionary authority to Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas – who has proven he will exploit every measure possible, in defiance of the law, to keep the border open.The bill also fails to adequately stop the President’s abuse of parole authority and provides for taxpayer funds to fly and house illegal immigrants in hotels through the FEMA Shelter and Services Program.Because President Biden has refused to utilize his broad executive authority to end the border catastrophe that he has created, the House led nine months ago with the passage of the Secure the Border Act (H.R. 2). That bill contains the necessary components to actually stem the flow of illegals and end the present crisis. The Senate must take it up immediately.America’s sovereignty is at stake.Any consideration of this Senate bill in its current form is a waste of time. It is DEAD on arrival in the House. We encourage the U.S. Senate to reject it.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

if SCOTUS reverses an appellate court decision on DOJ's application of 1512c2, obstruction of an official proceeding.Every judge except one (Nichols) refused to dismiss the post-Enron law DOJ slapped against 320+ J6ers and Donald Trump.But since SCOTUS granted cert in December, some judges have released a few from prison, delayed sentencing and trials for others, and urged DOJ to seek plea deals on other counts. (This is Judge Beryl Howell, former chief judge, during a hearing a few days after SCOTUS took the case.)It is impossible to overstate just what a black eye this will be for the entire DC district court, the DC US attorney's office, and the entire DOJ if SCOTUS overturns how DOJ used the statute.These are the same judges Lankford and others want to empower in deciding the "constitutionality" of his alleged immigration bill.

This is also how they use the Chevron Deference to use laws intended for one purpose and twist and turn it to fit the issue at hand.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Not surprising about LaJoya ISD. Texas took over the Beaumont ISD many years ago. The superintendent was relieved of duties and then hired by my local ISD! Paid him $280,000 annually and then jettisoned him 3 years later when the test scores sank and didn't improve. This was after they hired a woman from Atlanta who was part of their cheating scandal. The ISD knew of her participation and still hired her. She lasted 6 months---they gave her a 1 year severance package and moved her back to Atlanta.

NO school superintendent should be paid $300,000 + per year and many are receiving upwards of $500,000 per year. Especially when test scores continue to drop.

Schools are like Government, prisons and Healthcare are awash in administration's ripping the populace off. Very insular, once you're in, you're in, like the tenure bullshit

Last edited:

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
varsity-dads.gif
Dem boys have a spank bank addition that will last a life time.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Rep. Traitors

6b562926-c089-4767-bd49-cfc57abb124d.jpg

a7bcf595-8df9-4a53-bf28-adefe2a396cb.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom