Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Cue the networks screaming anyone opposed to this as unpatriotic. Politicians and those running for office who don't toe the line will be ostracized and said to be un-American and unfit for office.

Govt basically drones its own soldiers and we have to go to war

Goldhedge

Legendary
Then - "Iran droned Americans."
Now - "We thought the drone was American."
Soon - "The drone was American."
Finally - "America droned Americans and here's why it's a good thing..."

And not to be a dick over dead soldiers... but are we sure why the bomb got by our air defense?
The 'excuse' is they couldn't tell the difference between 'their' drone and 'our' drone which was coming back to base.

If you believe we don't have the technology to tell the difference between 'friend' and 'foe' in the drone department... I have a bridge to sell you...

It's the time-tested "Ooops! My bad, mistakes were made!" excuse we've all become familiar with... and a really good excuse to get us involved in a mid-east war... again....

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Wow! Fentanyl would do it for sure!

"Comon boys... let's snort a line of this coke and head home...."
So I’m sort of a dumbass when it comes to fentanyl and cocaine. Are people knowingly doing fentanyl or is the cocaine laced with it and they didn’t know? How does this “they died from fentanyl” typically work? TIA

Goldhedge

Legendary
So I’m sort of a dumbass when it comes to fentanyl and cocaine. Are people knowingly doing fentanyl or is the cocaine laced with it and they didn’t know? How does this “they died from fentanyl” typically work? TIA
Cut with fentanyl. However, it could be 'laced' with the intent to kill?

Back in the day dealers would cut cocaine with a laxative to make it appear more voluminous. Better was inositol because it was white and didn't cause one to fart.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Long story short, they put that shit in everything. Don’t even buy weed, unless you know the homie’s plug.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Haven't we been conducting military action for the last 20 years in the ME? Didn't they admit we were flying drones all over the ME claiming the drone the killed them was ours returning to base. I guess that statement didn't pass muster.

Walter should blow up Kharg Island, the Iranian oil terminal. Would serve two of his desires. One is to look strong. The second would remove more nasty global warming oil from being used, just like he's done in the US.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Looks like another kick it down the road type investigation given this last paragraph in the article.

“We will independently investigate those claims in a bi-partisan fashion and in pursuit of the truth. Our charge is not to interfere with ongoing criminal proceeding, to prosecute misconduct or to disqualify any individual prosecutor. Rather, we seek to restore public confidence in our criminal justice system,” he added.

The best way to restore public confidence is to prosecute misconduct!

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Cue the networks screaming anyone opposed to this as unpatriotic. Politicians and those running for office who don't toe the line will be ostracized and said to be un-American and unfit for office.

Govt basically drones its own soldiers and we have to go to war
This has been the press mo since at least the woody Wilson days. They cover for the president, justify the war, persuade the masses. Doesn’t matter who’s in charge.
You’re correct on who’s going to die for a needless war. Has happened since the civil war.
I’m hoping this strategy doesn’t work this time.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
78916ab9926e5bd8657dec9b5a861b0fcd103a2faa1c012530064867f36789f9.jpg

wouldn’t sessions be witness 1? What about rosenstein?
Them, too.

Top Bottom