Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

“War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.”
― George Orwell, 1984

It's like this was a "how to".

We have to fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here.
Of course we're free but you still have responsibilities to others... Just wear the mask and get the shot.
Don't watch YouTube or read Twitter. Too much misinfo on there.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder

nonblack people's resumes and they edited and corrected their resumes all by using code words that moved their resumes to the top of the list.

When I was job hunting years and years ago, I would take the listing and copy it in 1 point font at the bottom of my cover letter and resume. Then I made the font white so it couldn't be seen. But if they were being scanned by cpu for the buzzwords, then it caught them all and moved me up.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
“War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.”
― George Orwell, 1984

It's like this was a "how to".

We have to fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here.
Of course we're free but you still have responsibilities to others... Just wear the mask and get the shot.
Don't watch YouTube or read Twitter. Too much misinfo on there.
Walter will send our soldiers, sailors and marines to fight in the ME or Russia leaving our country undefended and the illegal immigrant Chinese and Muslim men Walter let in will find no resistance.

Of course, we all know this is Obama running the country with Valerie Jarrett and Big Mike helping. None of whom believe in the US and what she represents.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

And not to be a dick over dead soldiers... but are we sure why the bomb got by our air defense? National guard unit from GA. Recruiting is slipping... Are we putting unqualified people in positions on air defense? This is the problem with DEI. You start to wonder about the qualifications of every female or black person in a position.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Ex-IRS contractor sentenced to 5 years in prison for leaking Trump tax records​

NBC Universal
DANIEL BARNES AND RYAN J. REILLY
Updated January 29, 2024 at 3:56 PM
WASHINGTON — The former Internal Revenue Service contractor who leaked the tax records of former President Donald Trump to The New York Times as well as the tax records of billionaires like Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk to ProPublica was sentenced Monday to five years in prison.
Charles Littlejohn pleaded guilty in October, and prosecutors sought the statutory maximum of five years in federal prison, saying that he "abused his position by unlawfully disclosing thousands of Americans’ federal tax returns and other private financial information to multiple news organizations." Prosecutors said that Littlejohn "weaponized his access to unmasked taxpayer data to further his own personal, political agenda, believing that he was above the law."

Latest posts

Top Bottom