Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

So we're basically funding both sides of the war: enriching Russia with idiotic domestic energy policies and then sending billions to Ukraine. The height of insanity, and unlike so much terrible Biden policy, Republicans have the tools to stop this so long as we just stick together.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
There is a show on Hulu called Chrissy and Dave dine-out. It stars Chrissy Teigen. It is them hosting house parties. I shit you not, the first episode is called Bring the Pizza and it looks like Jimmy Kimmel is in the first episode.

Sick fucks who don’t even give a shit about hiding it anymore.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Ummmm....that's huge
If the judge does order paper ballots, then she puts into play that the Dominion machines are fundamentally flawed. For other states to use them after a ruling like that from a neutral observer and court, would open those states to massive lawsuits. Of course, we had these same machines doing the same ballot changing and not a single judge wanted to hear the suits after 2020.

The software is too difficult to change? Tells me that it was deliberately programmed that way.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
I have noise cancelling headphones and I have them on for several hours at night while the wife watches TV.

Unless I missed it, I didn't get they were watching Jeopardy outside in 0° weather. I thought they were inside watching it and then left the home... probably drunk as skunks as well...?

A better explanation is they went out back to play a trick on him and fell asleep in the cold.

Dying in the freezing cold isn't so bad really. It's like hypothermia. You get tired and all warm and go to sleep and wake up dead.

The dad of one of the victims came out and said something to the effect of “I believe the three victims saw something in his house they weren’t supposed to see.” This is stating to feel like a deep state cover up. The guy that lived in the house that was asleep for two days was supposedly some kind of genius with impressive degrees from vandy in computer engineering or something like that. What is homeboy works for someone serious and these three friends of his accident stumbled upon something and for Seth Riched? The police have done out of their way to move past this. I have a buddy on the force and even he said it is weirdly tight lipped . Something isn’t right here.

9Mounties07

Elite
If the judge does order paper ballots, then she puts into play that the Dominion machines are fundamentally flawed. For other states to use them after a ruling like that from a neutral observer and court, would open those states to massive lawsuits. Of course, we had these same machines doing the same ballot changing and not a single judge wanted to hear the suits after 2020.

The software is too difficult to change? Tells me that it was deliberately programmed that way.
100% man

9Mounties07

Elite

But, they will call it voter disenfranchisement

Latest posts

Top Bottom