Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder

Texan folks you hearing anything?
I’m driving 2 1/2 hours every day to the border for work and back. There is a checkpoint about 40 minutes south of Kingsville on Highway 77. Usually they just weigh me through it. Don’t question anything. On Wednesday and Thursday they had me not just rolled down my windows of the jeep, but asked a lot of questions and were very nervous.

I’m not saying the two events are related, but the week before, and the last few years they just look and see that I’m white and wave because they’re looking for illegals. The last two times where something out of Cold War movie with being asked for ID, where I was going and coming from and questions about my background compared to what my drivers license said. So the 2 1/2 hours back turned into about three or so.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

That cat is a year away from being like...

giphy.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Holy Shit the corruption is deep to get Trump.

Trump lawyer Alina Habba said she was unaware Manhattan federal Judge Lewis Kaplan and Carroll’s lawyer Roberta Kaplan worked together in the early 1990s at the same powerhouse white-shoe law firm until Saturday when asked about it by Post columnist Charles Gasparino, who was told by a source that the judge was once Roberta Kaplan’s “mentor.

“It was never disclosed. It’s insane and so incestuous,” Habba said, insisting neither the 79-year-old judge nor Roberta Kaplan, 57, who aren’t related, disclosed the “conflict of interest” and a violation of judicial ethics rules.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Things are getting weird and I've only been back for a day.

Doesn't the Army with the "Ark of The Covenant" like has the Power to kick the shit out of any force in the world?

And Trump has it?

We going to be melting liberal-faces like Raiders of the Lost Ark!

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^stick to this, the wars, the economy and crime and stfu about everything else and coast, but ....^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
If the judge does order paper ballots, then she puts into play that the Dominion machines are fundamentally flawed. For other states to use them after a ruling like that from a neutral observer and court, would open those states to massive lawsuits. Of course, we had these same machines doing the same ballot changing and not a single judge wanted to hear the suits after 2020.

The software is too difficult to change? Tells me that it was deliberately programmed that way.
I normally don't quote myself but this article talks about the connivence between the government and mail-in ballots.

https://dallasexpress.com/national/...N0AF5PfmxYvN:vSPc0r0EIDXTF2GjrIZqgJ/ggEySOICJ

From the article:

"Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-VA), a ranking member of the House Oversight Committee’s cyber panel, told Politico in the wake of the Missouri v. Biden injunction that “any cuts to the agency, whether targeted or across-the-board, will do measurable damage to our ability to protect our critical infrastructure and maintain system security across the federal government.”

If only they did that. Like everything it's about protecting the gov't and their malfeasance. They can do their jobs if their jobs as described is what they do. However, as we've seen too often, what the gov't agency's defined roles are, many times are usurped to other non-aligned duties or their intent from the start was duplicity.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Christie I believe.
Could have. I know Christie pushed FBI Director Wray.

Loved how the kitten went to a concealed area. Had a huge owl swoop down and nab a squirrel in front of my office window a couple of years ago. Second squirrel tried to defend its friend but the owl looked at it like "you're next" and the squirrel took off while saying, "enjoy Rocky, he's young and tender."

Londoners know what to do.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This kind of shit kills me. Noone has ever been to Venus. Any assumptions of what it was like 1 million years ago is completely a guess. For fucks sake.
Same as using computers to predict the future.

"Computers are very good at telling what happened, but, terrible in telling what is going to happen." Freeman Dyson, Princeton physics professor.

Weathermen do this daily.

Latest posts

Top Bottom