Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
His Campaign is In Shambles :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

“Staffers are putting their dedication and devotion to electing Gov. DeSantis and they come in and the CEO, the chairman of the organization, is sitting there working on a [jigsaw] puzzle for hours,” said a Never Back Down staffer who was there.

“The fact that one of the top people in charge of securing a win for DeSantis in Iowa was spending time on something unrelated to the caucuses was emblematic of the mismanagement and wasted efforts that many of DeSantis’ own supporters say have plagued the campaign from the very beginning.”

Springbreak jigsaw puzzle? Somebody get him a Juggs magazine.

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but anybody that thinks Trump is going to win this election is nuts. He clearly was the legitimate winner of the last election. 0% chance they let him win this election after stealing the last one.

Hate to agree with this and will love to eat crow if I’m wrong. These people didn’t go to the extent they did in 2020 to just hand it back 4 years later. Extremely naive to believe otherwise

CuriousFiend

Elite
Those people lack the personality to gin up widespread popular support

To me you are asking why would they choose a charismatic controlled opposition puppet or a dud?

Those candidates also would fail to bring in alot of people Trump brought into the political process

They also had big plans and needed a big personality to slow walk us into medical dictatorship

Romney, McCain, and Rubio to a less extent would have awakened more people earlier to the uniparty stranglehold on power

Trump was also positioned as an outsider/underdog. His victories brought legitimacy and faith into the electoral process

There are many reasons to choose Trump

I think they also we're banking on more violent responses from his supporters

Millions of people wouldn't have shown up on Jan 6th for Romney

We are definitely watching a movie

I see the script writers as enemies and hope to God I'm wrong

The biggest red flags for Trump are the entire Corona process, Kushner/Mnuchin/Wilbur Ross/Adelson/Mercer/Pence etc, no wall, no releasing of JFK/9/11, waltzing out of office and passing the baton to a demented pedophile wholly owned by our primary geopolitical adversary

Believe me, I want nothing more than to be wrong. I will loudly and proudly proclaim it
🤔Gott damn, Cincinattus91 is like the hyper intelligent American version of me -and without all my extreme cuntiness to boot.

I wish/hope Trump ain't a puppet, however too many things suggest otherwise.

Eg: Wilbur Ross & the Rothschilds, Jared Kushner + Ivanka & the Chabadists, the unwavering subservience to the parasite state of crypto-Israel.

It does not make sense why America continues to acquiesce to a foreign state.

Israel is not America.

America is America.

Why is Israel -America's #1 priority?

Why isn't America -America's #1 priority?

Israel still has not even been held to account for the intentional attack resulting in the murder & maiming of dozens of US servicemen aboard the USS Liberty. ffs!

Israel ought to be begging forgiveness and making reparations to America....

....yet we instead see America constantly giving Israel everything Israel demands, all while Israeli so-called "dual-citizens" freely strut around pretending to be actual Americans rather than the Israeli double agents they are as they continue infesting the highest positions within American institutions without any resistance whatsoever.....almost as if America is Israel's fuckin' bitch.

I'm sorry if anyone is offended by my current opinions here, however unless Trump -at the very least- openly takes a strong stance against Israel, I can not consider him anything but compromised.

There is absolutely no excuse for continued pandering to a perfidious state that has repeatedly double crossed & shamelessly betrayed America without any consequences but rather rewarded with American taxpayer funds + American military servicemen fighting Israels bullshit wars.

In my opinion, America has every justification to "bring democracy" to Israel just like America has done/is doing on behalf of Israel to others like Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, etc....

Latest posts

Top Bottom