Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
GEU1j-MXIAAJ4Iv

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Founder
His Campaign is In Shambles :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

“Staffers are putting their dedication and devotion to electing Gov. DeSantis and they come in and the CEO, the chairman of the organization, is sitting there working on a [jigsaw] puzzle for hours,” said a Never Back Down staffer who was there.

“The fact that one of the top people in charge of securing a win for DeSantis in Iowa was spending time on something unrelated to the caucuses was emblematic of the mismanagement and wasted efforts that many of DeSantis’ own supporters say have plagued the campaign from the very beginning.”

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Again, it means nothing if nobody does anything about it. Thus far, no judge or legislature has done anything despite the overwhelming evidence.

That should be the answer given by anyone who uses those "baiting" questions. Turn it around on them and tell the world that the media is responsible for the ills of society.

Republicans may be resisting EV as are many dems and others. Didn't know Ford was a republican company.

Re: Facebook and thousands of harvesting companies. I don't do FB but still get my inbox filled with email, junk and spam. It's not only companies harvesting from FB but everywhere. For those who don't have an unsubscribe button on the email or they ignore it, I simply tell my email program to forward those messages back to them x 5. That stops them in 2-3 days. I never remove the filter as I've found out that email that gets unsubscribed doesn't really get unsubscribed. After about a year you start getting email from them again.

MortgageHorn

Founder

The New York Tunnels will be my first on ground investigation, if we do this right it will be the beginning of something special. Thank you for trusting me with a large platform I promise to be intentional with it.

People ask me why am I ‘allowed’ to investigate this? The people chose it not me. I made a post saying I wanted to investigate the tunnels but didn’t want to go alone and I took a nap, when I woke up I had over 200 DM requests and multiple posts and articles about me going to New York.

I knew at that point it was what the people wanted, as I said on the first day I went viral on November 26, 2022, I Work For You. You have a voice that will go wherever you want now, we are in this together.

We are the Breakers of Narratives.

Latest posts

Top Bottom