Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

9Mounties07

Elite
Yes and no. Did I start everything? Yes. Did I start all the cussing and yelling? Absolutely not. But I did return the expletives back. I have no problem apologizing to the manager for my individual actions but it went both ways. I seriously doubt he laid claim to any fault. Since I walked out he took the opportunity to become the victim once again. It’s now a he said, she said scenario. One life wants to kick me out of the gym. Fine. I’m cool with that. But that short fuck mental midget @Jake Broe Stan looking pussy will also be kicked out and I’ll take one for the team.

If not. I am going to become this bitches best friend. Everytime I see him in the gym I’m going to workout right beside him. Smile and wave. Pester the living fuck out of him in a “nice” way.

My armor of God is on.

They won’t be able to walk the streets.
God I love this guy. I hope there's nothing wrong with that

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Boris Epstyne TAKES THE CLOTHES OFF JEAN CARROLL AND LEAVES HER NAKED

She said she wore this dress, it wasn’t even made in 1994.

She had a gun does not know if pistol or rifle but NO LICENSE ever given to her for a gun so ILLEGAL POSSESSION

She does not remember how she got to the dressing room nor does she remember how she got home but she KNOWS it was Donald Trump

9Mounties07

Elite
Whale whale whale 🐳

Wasn’t able to record and take the call at same time.

So Mr. Michael Fanone “claims” that I wanted to kill him and stab him to death. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

After discussing with the regional manager and telling him my side, he started laughing and said that numerous other gym members validated that it was just a verbal altercation and no life was threatened by stabbing 🤣. He’s going to make annotation of an unfounded claim on his behalf.

This fucking pussy.

I’m headed back to gym today and going to wink and blow kisses at the faggot.
Well...he did almost die on J6...I heard him tell Joe and Mika...and phagot Jonathan Capehaert too

Last edited:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Canadian world champion pole vaulter Shawn Barber dies at 29 from medical complications​

Associated Press
PAT GRAHAM
Updated January 18, 2024 at 4:54 PM
fa63f4ab726511bee19fefead99901d9

Shawn Barber, the Canadian pole vault record holder and 2015 world champion, has died from medical complications. He was 29.
Barber died Wednesday at home in Kingwood, Texas, his agent, Paul Doyle, confirmed to The Associated Press. A cause of death was not yet known. Barber had been experiencing health issues.
“More than just an incredible athlete, Shawn was such a good-hearted person that always put others ahead of himself,” Doyle said Thursday. “It’s tragic to lose such a good person at such a young age.”
Barber was a standout pole vaulter at the University of Akron, where he captured back-to-back NCAA indoor championships in 2014 and 2015. He won the NCAA outdoor crown as well in 2015, before taking gold later that summer at the Pan-Am Games. Barber carried a wave of momentum into worlds that season in Beijing. He took gold over Germany’s Raphael Marcel Holzdeppe.

A year later, Barber made the final at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics in a pole vault event won by Thiago Braz of Brazil.
Barber's best vault was six meters (19 feet, 8 ¼ inches) on Jan. 15, 2016, in Reno, Nevada. His mark remains the Canadian record.
He’s survived by his mother, Ann; father, George; and brother, David.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Hopefully an inmate does the world a favor and murders that fucking deviant with a broom stick up his ass and out his mouth.

Law Abiding Citizen

Elite
Founder
Whale whale whale 🐳

Wasn’t able to record and take the call at same time.

So Mr. Michael Fanone “claims” that I wanted to kill him and stab him to death. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

After discussing with the regional manager and telling him my side, he started laughing and said that numerous other gym members validated that it was just a verbal altercation and no life was threatened by stabbing 🤣. He’s going to make annotation of an unfounded claim on his behalf.

This fucking pussy.

I’m headed back to gym today and going to wink and blow kisses at the faggot.
So he lied the same as he did to Congress, and the same as he did on national TV. Sue him for defamation and slander. Reveal him as the liar that he is.

IU/NDFAN

Elite
Founder
Home of the best meat rubs and seasonings anywhere. Check out Voodoo and Deez Nuts, you won’t be disappointed!

Check out their recipes on the website as well!
Actually flying in this morning to do a walk through of the home we choose and that is my destination for lunch. Thanks!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^everyone has a knife^^

^^we'll all be paying ^^

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Boris Epstyne TAKES THE CLOTHES OFF JEAN CARROLL AND LEAVES HER NAKED

She said she wore this dress, it wasn’t even made in 1994.

She had a gun does not know if pistol or rifle but NO LICENSE ever given to her for a gun so ILLEGAL POSSESSION

She does not remember how she got to the dressing room nor does she remember how she got home but she KNOWS it was Donald Trump

She sounds like she'd be fun as long as the sack didn't come off.

Top Bottom