Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Speaker Johnson, for now, is standing firm on the border. It's time to shut down the gov't if nothing is done on the border.

I seriously doubt Johnson will go to the mat on this. He'll cave and millions more will come here. Hell, just take away the $5,000 Visa cards, free health care and cell phones, and free room and board and 1/2 of those people will not make the trip.

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
They invited Trump when he was President and he issued a very similar speech.

That was a great speech.

Also I think these assholes are so arrogant that they invite people like Trump because they think once they are there that they will suddenly want to join their club. I bet there are lots of enticing tactics the globalists use to try and get the good ones to come around.

Then you get these occasional “fvck you” speeches.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

THE CLIMATE CHANGE LIE: Bill Gates I do not want your money, declares fearless 31 year Harvard Scientist who has scientifically confirmed that CO2 Climate Change theory is a big lie used to control humanity. C02 is the gas of life, they are delusional, global warming is nothing.

He goes on to say that John Kerry and Al Gore are talking nonsense about Climate Change, they are not even scientists. They have no idea of the important role that CO2 plays in all life on earth, more CO2 equals more life on planet earth.

Bill Gates who is not a scientist, not a doctor and not anyone of intelligence says we have to reduce CO2 to Zero which includes reducing the population because CO2 is warming the earth, this is a blatant lie used to frighten humanity into obedience. Independent scientific papers and independent scientists who have been researching this subject for many years have already proven that CO2 gas is of no concern to life.

International Attorney confirms that Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab and many other WEF politicians are using Climate Change, Pandemics and Wars to bring about total world control through the United Nations and World Economic Forum. He declares that they must be stopped and should have been stopped a long time ago. Now is the time to unite humanity and defend life and freedom. This is your home, defend planet earth.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 211190
View attachment 211191
Well, it has finally hit home. Confronted this piece of shit in the gym today. Pretty famous individual from January 6. I will let you connect the dots to see if you can figure out who it is. First thing I asked him was if he got paid enough.
Who is it and whats the back story Shaun? This is like raido here you have to recap every post like its a new radio segment. Please Id like to hear. Thank you for this...

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Speaker Johnson is 100% correct. God ordains all leaders.....even the evil ones.

Sometimes bad leaders are a punishment for the wickedness of the people.

Bannon is wrong.

100%. God allowed it to happen but it wasnt his will. Those are different things. Gods will is explained in Jeremiah 29. When we venture outside His will He allows consequences to happen.
That isnt His will for us. We ventured outside His will and He allowed Biden to happen. It wasnt Gods will for Adam to eat the Apple. I didnt listen to Bannon but Speaker Johnson isnt correct in that it was Gods will, but what you said is correct. God places all leaders in position good and evil.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Whale whale whale 🐳

Wasn’t able to record and take the call at same time.

So Mr. Michael Fanone “claims” that I wanted to kill him and stab him to death. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

After discussing with the regional manager and telling him my side, he started laughing and said that numerous other gym members validated that it was just a verbal altercation and no life was threatened by stabbing 🤣. He’s going to make annotation of an unfounded claim on his behalf.

This fucking pussy.

I’m headed back to gym today and going to wink and blow kisses at the faggot.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
So, am I reading this correctly that this guy is pledging his allegiance to the WEF?.
no-no-man-shit-no-man.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^of course^^

^^maybe he won't be baaaccckkk^^

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1705594087371.png

1705594113838.png

noelnole

Elite
Founder
Yes and no. Did I start everything? Yes. Did I start all the cussing and yelling? Absolutely not. But I did return the expletives back. I have no problem apologizing to the manager for my individual actions but it went both ways. I seriously doubt he laid claim to any fault. Since I walked out he took the opportunity to become the victim once again. It’s now a he said, she said scenario. One life wants to kick me out of the gym. Fine. I’m cool with that. But that short fuck mental midget @Jake Broe Stan looking pussy will also be kicked out and I’ll take one for the team.

If not. I am going to become this bitches best friend. Everytime I see him in the gym I’m going to workout right beside him. Smile and wave. Pester the living fuck out of him in a “nice” way.

My armor of God is on.

They won’t be able to walk the streets.
You should have just went and kicked his an faggot ass, you would’ve got a standing ovation I’m sure

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom