Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

DEVELOPING: Katy Williams revealed to Shannon Sharpe that Harvey Weinstein ‘offered to suck his penis’ in front of all of his people at his agency. Katt continued and said that he thought he was the only Black person on the script but found out it was 3 other Black people there. Shannon Sharpe asked him if it made him ‘wonder what they did to get there’ Katt responded that ‘I told him no what Yall do?’ Last month I spoke with Alex Jones about how I learned when I was in Hip-Hop that celebrities are an extension of media used to give social proof of any lie that politicians, and corporations want us to believe. I also revealed that PR companies control all of this behind the scenes and Katt Williams was most likely got this film opportunity from a PR. Weinstein was also an associate of Jeffrey Epstein, before his conviction on November 8, 2023, Michelle Obama called Harvey Weinstein a ‘wonderful human being a good friend and a powerhouse.’ at The Careers in Film Symposium hosted in the East Room of the White House. Weinstein had been a longtime donor to Democratic candidates and even held a fundraiser for Clinton during her 2016 presidential run.On February 25, 2020, a reporter asked Hillary Clinton asked about Weinstein's contributions to her campaign for president, at the Berlin International Film Festival for the screaming of her documentary ‘Hillary.’Clinton responded, "He contributed to Barack Obama's campaign, and John Kerry's campaign, and Al Gore's campaign, and everybody's campaign."

Goldhedge

Legendary

Goldhedge

Legendary
Oh my...

ISRAEL IS EPSTEIN ISLAND 2.0!!!

It’s a haven for sexual predators and pedophiles like Jimmy Julius Karow.

Exploiting the Law of Return, they escape justice, leaving a trail of shattered lives. Israel’s inaction and communities shielding these monsters are complicit in this moral catastrophe. It’s high time for urgent reform. Anything less is a betrayal of basic human decency.

Now it’s starting to make SO MUCH SENSE of why The White House, US politicians, UK politicians, HollyWood aka HollyWeird, Fake Mainstream Media, it’s cronies, and other fake sell outs all “stand” with the pedophile state… Like what ever happened to the Epstein files?

Now we know why they hid the files until this day, and I bet that Jeffrey Epstein went running away and is staying in Israel now too, he probably grew the beard and the hair out to fit in too because we have yet to see any evidence of his alleged suicide in the jail cell…

Where is Epstein and the Epstein files at? Probably both hidden somewhere in Israel maybe that’s why the Zionist Regime will destroy the US economy like they have already done the last 30 years, if that’s what it takes to stay alive.

Because it will keep all their secrets safe and hidden… even though half of the world already is aware of their inhumane acts. They also use the info to blackmail politicians as we recently saw with Vivek and his complete 360 turn after his visit to Israel and them possibly showing him the Epstein files against him…

I wonder if Ron Desantis let Floridians know of this double standard and the entitlement the new dual citizens he is introducing into Florida will have over them…

At this point all Ukraine has to do is sit back, destroy as many orcs and their equipment as possible, and enjoy watching Russia crumble!

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Oh my...

ISRAEL IS EPSTEIN ISLAND 2.0!!!

It’s a haven for sexual predators and pedophiles like Jimmy Julius Karow.

Exploiting the Law of Return, they escape justice, leaving a trail of shattered lives. Israel’s inaction and communities shielding these monsters are complicit in this moral catastrophe. It’s high time for urgent reform. Anything less is a betrayal of basic human decency.

Now it’s starting to make SO MUCH SENSE of why The White House, US politicians, UK politicians, HollyWood aka HollyWeird, Fake Mainstream Media, it’s cronies, and other fake sell outs all “stand” with the pedophile state… Like what ever happened to the Epstein files?

Now we know why they hid the files until this day, and I bet that Jeffrey Epstein went running away and is staying in Israel now too, he probably grew the beard and the hair out to fit in too because we have yet to see any evidence of his alleged suicide in the jail cell…

Where is Epstein and the Epstein files at? Probably both hidden somewhere in Israel maybe that’s why the Zionist Regime will destroy the US economy like they have already done the last 30 years, if that’s what it takes to stay alive.

Because it will keep all their secrets safe and hidden… even though half of the world already is aware of their inhumane acts. They also use the info to blackmail politicians as we recently saw with Vivek and his complete 360 turn after his visit to Israel and them possibly showing him the Epstein files against him…

I wonder if Ron Desantis let Floridians know of this double standard and the entitlement the new dual citizens he is introducing into Florida will have over them…

Several posters have mentioned stories about dual citizenships of quite a few members of Congress. Coincidence??

Goldhedge

Legendary

The Constitution Absolutely Prohibits Nikki Haley From Being President Or Vice President​

Nikki Haley’s flagrant defiance of the Constitution’s textual prerogative, if allowed to continue, will thrust all that remains of the Framers’ now-enervated handiwork into inexorably aimless waters.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Democrats will just make shit up worse than anything I've seen. Lots of people are saying the Epstein stuff shows Trump was at the Island 7 times and flew on Epsteins plane over 15 times. They don't even read. The documents released make Trump look more likely innocent than before. These mofo's just don't care about any facts at all.

Russia recently used North Korean ballistic missiles in Ukraine and is seeking Iranian missiles, a top White House official said Thursday.

“Our information indicates that the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea recently provided Russia with ballistic missile launchers and several ballistic missiles. On Dec. 30, 2023, Russian forces launched at least one of these North Korean missiles into Ukraine,” National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby told reporters, adding that Russia launched further missiles days later.

The first missile landed in an open field. The U.S. is still assessing the damage caused by the second launch, Kirby said during a White House briefing.
“We anticipate that Russia will use additional North Korean missiles to target Ukraine’s civilian infrastructure and to kill innocent Ukrainian civilians,” he continued.
The partnership between the two countries is a result of their shared isolation on the global stage, and shows how Russian President Vladimir Putin has been forced to seek new avenues to support his offensive in Ukraine.

Kirby also confirmed Tuesday that Russia is seeking Iranian missiles, which was previously reported by the Wall Street Journal.

The missiles would enhance the Kremlin’s ability to target Ukraine’s critical infrastructure and could be delivered to Russia as soon as the spring, but U.S. officials don’t believe the deal has been finalized.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Kirby already had his analysts checking out this dude's eligibility and when he could get out. Kirbo decided not pursue as this dude won't even remember his name by the time a judge lets him out of prison for attacking another judge (judges usually frown on that). However, it shows that Kirbo is a relentless recruiter.

I’m gonna help you, because you’re a cyber friend of mine, you need to get over it with UGA, get rid of the red truck or red car, much much more to life than hanging onto a college football team, I learned that years ago when we were actually good for 20+ years, very good, it will all be OK .

Ukraine has demonstrated a new capability today and advanced the war to the next stage by executing a wave attack across Crimea and parts of Russia.

The plan is to flip the script on the Russians and beginning bombing them with drones and missiles in the same way the orcs have done to Ukraine.

Glory to the heroes. Glory to Ukraine. Glory to America.

Latest posts

Top Bottom