Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

Date Jeffrey Epstein was arrested: July 6, 2019.​

Keep that date in mind as you follow this thread.
Q Drop #133 on Nov 11, 2017:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Hi, I'm Anderson Cooper

I am a direct descendent and heir to the Vanderbilt's; the wealthiest family in American history for some time. Before I became the face of CNN I was in a secret society at Yale University called the 'Manuscript Society.' While at Yale I worked for the C.I.A. and became a participant in 'Operation Mockingbird.' I now spread disinformation through the mainstream media to manipulate the thoughts and beliefs of the public to further the C.I.A.'s agenda.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

BREAKING: Former President Trump presses to hold special counsel Jack Smith and other prosecutors in contempt, arguing that Smith is using the docket as an “arm of the Biden Campaign.”

“In this manner, the prosecutors seek to weaponize the Stay to spread political propaganda, knowing that President Trump would not fully respond because the Court relieved him of the burdens of litigation during the Stay,” Trump’s lawyers said.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Hi, I'm Anderson Cooper

I am a direct descendent and heir to the Vanderbilt's; the wealthiest family in American history for some time. Before I became the face of CNN I was in a secret society at Yale University called the 'Manuscript Society.' While at Yale I worked for the C.I.A. and became a participant in 'Operation Mockingbird.' I now spread disinformation through the mainstream media to manipulate the thoughts and beliefs of the public to further the C.I.A.'s agenda.

I've known Cooper to be gay his entire time on TV. Never heard of this pedophilia side although not surprised. Is this coming from Cooper as the dark under belly of establishment DC is exposed now believing it's accepted in society? Or, is it coming out due to the rise and longevity of a variety of news outlets not of MSM origin. Because good people among the swamp now have an outlet and/or in large part Musk's purchase of X and non-censored information flow since?

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

New Star Wars director named. She has never made a feature film before but has done a couple documentaries for the WEF and UN. She hates men and is proud to admit it. People that think Disney has learned anything from losing over $1billion at the box office this year need to understand that they are committed to DEI and all the WEF shit.

Washington has found no signs of misuse of the armaments provided to Ukraine, John Kirby, US National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications, has stated.

Source: Kirby at a briefing, cited by Ukrinformnews agency

Quote: "And we’ve seen no indication that it hasn’t been — that there’s been — that — you know, that there’s been some wide-scale corruption or — or misuse by the Ukrainian military."

Top Bottom