Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I want to break down the technique on this video from my good friend <a href="https://twitter.com/LasVegasLocally?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@LasVegasLocally</a> and explain why it’s a textbook example of how to blitz the quarterback and secure a sack on a passing down. Walk with me: <a href="https://t.co/Mjk9VEZumd">pic.twitter.com/Mjk9VEZumd</a></p>&mdash; Three Year Letterman (@3YearLetterman) <a href="">January 3, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
WHERE THA FUCK DID THE SUMMARIES COME FROM?!?

If it isn’t from anyone worth a damn everyone will just discount it. WHO put the report together???

It doesn't matter who put it together

Jesus Christ could descend from heaven with a holy video projector and show them behind the scenes evidence that only God got to see and they would still discredit the source.

Ha, I know what you’re getting at….it’s definitely not weird. All those child diddlers are pretty scared for that list to see any daylight. I’ve become a man with no party. At least what’s currently offered up in DC anyway. So I want all those involved, regardless of party affiliation, to hang. I don’t think that is too much to say either. Only a truly evil person would sexually exploit and abuse children for their own satisfaction. Sick people we have running the county.
You were making sense all the way up until that last line. Then it just became an obvious troll.

It doesn't matter who put it together

Jesus Christ could descend from heaven with a holy video projector and show them behind the scenes evidence that only God got to see and they would still discredit the source.
This.

Trump cried wolf too many times. Now anything released that supports his position is tainted.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Your program is suffering the consequences of trumping up charges out of nothing in order to fire one of the greatest coaches of all time. You will never get out from under those consequences. Your program is cursed. All for keeping your cozy relationship with Craig James. Was it worth it????

Pay the Leach family what you owe them!!!!!

There is pox on your program!!! All for your love of Craig James!!!
You realize there is a gigantic subset of Tech fans that agree with your exact sentiment? In fact there’s probably more fans that would agree than disagree. What the fuck am I’m going to do about the decisions that the university made?

Latest posts

Top Bottom