Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Kimmel has been spewing reckless words since the man show days. The guy is a hypocrite at best. He has put half the country at risk if he wants to play that game. Too bad because he once was not a super liberal, turd brained doosh. Adam Corolla was the true star
Isn’t it weird that only true conservatives (not DC Rinos) want the list made public.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Isn’t it weird that only true conservatives (not DC Rinos) want the list made public.
Ha, I know what you’re getting at….it’s definitely not weird. All those child diddlers are pretty scared for that list to see any daylight. I’ve become a man with no party. At least what’s currently offered up in DC anyway. So I want all those involved, regardless of party affiliation, to hang. I don’t think that is too much to say either. Only a truly evil person would sexually exploit and abuse children for their own satisfaction. Sick people we have running the county.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
7rjgbppn09ac1.jpeg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Kimmel has been spewing reckless words since the man show days. The guy is a hypocrite at best. He has put half the country at risk if he wants to play that game. Too bad because he once was not a super liberal, turd brained doosh. Adam Corolla was the true star
I think that's part of the job description. One has to become a part of the liberal element to be hired by the MSM.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
DC Rinos don't want to be identified as participants in Epstein's adventures of pedophilia and rape.

If I Ever Need Brain Surgery I Found My Doc

I'd rather have her check me for a hernia. Don't know if I want her nails doing a prostate exam.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom