Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
jake bro stan in rare form...

Russia Suffers DEFEAT with Loss of Ship and 2 More Jets​

Yea. Everywhere you read is saying that Russia has advanced on all fronts. They've retaken almost everything they lost this summer and have added several cities that were part of Ukraine main defense. The strikes on Red Sea fleet are politically motivated by nato to try to taunt Putin into striking one of us. Then we get to enter for real and Lindsey and Vindman can furiously jack each other off while watching interns have butt sex.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Tuckers Three Red Lines

• Ukraine War
Every single person in the top 1% of influence heard this weird frequency and was in lockstep to worship Zelensky. That guy wants to get our country in a nuclear war. He’s Evil!

• The Vax
I thought the vax was dangerous and it turns out that it was. Obviously the pharmaceutical companies are the biggest advertisers on media… they didn’t do that to sell the product but to Influence the coverage of the product.

• J6
“I’ve already been vindicated on”… it wasn’t an “insurrection”. It was a set up.

MY THOUGHTS:
Endless wars, endless pandemics, endless psyops…. People are more aware now than ever.

I hope everyone is paying attention because we are tapping into something we never have before. A collective consciousness of reality. The days of division are declining with each person that wakes up.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
We’re really starting to peel back layers now.

Tucker Carlson: Non-Humans “That have always Been Here” — Under the Oceans and Underground, the Vatican has been Involved for the Last 100 Years 👀

Ok… here are my thoughts and I would love to hear yours.

Tucker is a self-proclaimed Christian, so he might as well go ahead and say it… he’s talking about Demonic Entities when he says spiritual, and that alone is just too dark for people to comprehend.

One thing I believe is that demons, or at least their energies have a way of affecting others in this world of free will.

I recently saw a Bible verse from a fren in the chat— Genesis 6:4 which says…

“The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that…”

After that??? 🤔

Nephilims were (are?) half human/half giants. In Hebrew, it’s believed to mean “Fallen Ones” = Fallen Angels,..

Ephesians 6:12
For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

There is enough evidence, at least for me, to come to the conclusion that something happened in first quarter of the 20th century. I believe powerful people came to an agreement with some kind of evil entities.

Anytime I hear UFO’s, or non-humans, my mind IMMEDIATELY goes to Antarctica and the Antarctic Treaty of 1959.. something is definitely there and not right with that whole situation. Exactly what? I don’t know, but I’d bet it’s demonic.

While I can’t prove a word I’m saying, I think I can prove to everyone the negative spirit in the air we are all experiencing.

We can feel the negative energies in this world right now more than ever… Why?

Why is that energy so different than our energies that make us happy, and feel good?

Why is that evil energy so extreme now? And why are more and more people being drawn to God?

Because this is a spiritual war and God is calling his Children to put on his spiritual armor for what’s coming.… I believe we will learn sooner rather than later what evils truly dwell on this earth.

This Clip

Latest posts

Top Bottom