Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Denmark, Sweden to provide Ukraine with additional infantry fighting vehicles​

Denmark allocates 1.8 billion DKK (about $250M), covering vehicles, spare parts, ammo, and maintenance.

Denmark and Sweden have decided to jointly finance the donation and production of additional CV90 infantry fighting vehicles (IFVs) for Ukraine, the Danish Ministry of Defense announced on 18 December. This decision follows Ukraine’s request for more of these vehicles after Sweden had already donated 50 CV90s.

Danish Defense Minister Troels Lund Poulsen highlighted the exemplary defense cooperation between Denmark and Sweden, both bilaterally and within NATO, NORDEFCO, and the EU frameworks, emphasizing the importance of this agreement for supporting Ukraine’s fight for freedom against Russia.

The Danish government has allocated 1.8 billion DKK (approx. $250 million) for 2023 to support this donation, which includes not only the CV90 vehicles but also spare parts, ammunition, and a multi-year maintenance agreement to ensure logistical support after delivery.

As part of the Danish-Swedish collaboration, the aid package includes military support to Ukraine valued at over 7 billion DKK (approx. $1 billion) for 2023-2026. This package comprises essential material and ammunition types to maintain Ukraine’s defense capabilities and combat power.

In addition to the collaboration with Sweden, the donation involves agreements to purchase weapons, ammunition, and materials in cooperation with the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Estonia, and the Czech Republic.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
GCVMipLaEAAWqr0

Goldhedge

Legendary

Abiogenic Deep Origin of Hydrocarbons and Oil and Gas Deposits Formation​

WRITTEN BY
Vladimir G. Kutcherov
Submitted: 19 November 2011 Published: 16 January 2013
DOI: 10.5772/51549

1. Introduction​

The theory of the abiogenic deep origin of hydrocarbons recognizes that the petroleum is a primordial material of deep origin [Kutcherov, Krayushkin 2010]. This theory explains that hydrocarbon compounds generate in the asthenosphere of the Earth and migrate through the deep faults into the crust of the Earth. There they form oil and gas deposits in any kind of rock in any kind of the structural position (Fig. 1). Thus the accumulation of oil and gas is
Figure 1.A scheme of genesys of hydrocarbons and petroleum deposits formation.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Schiff is the clear favorite to be the next Senator from California.

Imagine thinking this is somebody youd want to lead something youre part of. Insanity and disgusting.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

🔥 Aaron Rodgers Says We Should Start Identifying the Media by Their Vax Status: 'Everybody Could Know at That Point That They Have Their Puppet Masters'

"The same people who are criticizing me or coming up with these conspiracies about my injury, before they talk, let's go back to 2021 and let's make people say their vax status to start. That'll frame all these comments in the right window...Let's have them say, 'Hey, I'm so and so double vaxxed with Pfizer and triple boosted. And my opinion about this is this guy's a bad guy because he just wanted to practice and took money away.' Then at least you'd know, and everybody could know at that point that they have their puppet masters who are puppeteering them to say this certain thing about this guy and that they're still upset about the fact that I believe in medical freedom. So it's the same tired narrative."

Top Bottom