Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Fox News guest PERFECTLY summarises the World Economic Forum's 'Great Reset' agenda, in just one minute:

"The WEF is a fanatical political organisation that uses fear and manipulation, like Covid hysteria, like the hoax of global warming, to really facilitate people thinking that somehow they're the saviours, but really all you're doing is helping them accomplish their goal, which really is a global public-private fascist movement, and fusion of big government, big tech [and] big money, to create a technocratic ruling elite, which conveniently is them."

"They want to create feudalism 2.0, in which we are serfs, and they are the lords ruling over us… That's what they're aiming for."

Is the WEF in the room with you right now?

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Hard to disagree with James on this one.

James Carville: 'Christian nationalists' like Speaker Mike Johnson are a 'bigger threat than al-Qaeda'​

Oh look an ungodly Satanist

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Shellenberger: We discovered DHS employees volunteering to use psyops and disinformation tactics against the American people

They blamed social media platforms for Trump's election victory in 2016.

So they used tactics developed abroad by the U.S. military and turned them against the American people.

"They used these tactics in order to change the conversation online and engage in mass censorship, which is what we saw with the Twitter files, the Facebook files, and of course, is now part of the Missouri versus Biden case."

James Baker, the FBI’s former general counsel who worked in the same role at Twitter, overrode the company's recommendations to censor the New York Post story about the Hunter Biden laptop.

"What we saw was an effort by existing FBI agents and former FBI officials to spread disinformation about the Hunter Biden laptop and say outright to the American people that it was a Russian hack and leak operation.

And of course, Biden repeated this in the debates."

Oh look an ungodly Satanist
Correctly discerning that it’s dangerous for people to put their religion before the duty to country doesn’t make someone ungodly or a satanist.

You know this but you’re determined to be a contrarian regardless of what it means supporting.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Correctly discerning that it’s dangerous for people to put their religion before the duty to country doesn’t make someone ungodly or a satanist.

You know this but you’re determined to be a contrarian regardless of what it means supporting.
God before country you dumb fucking heathen

A fucking republic! They say it over and over and it bugs the shit out of Patriots who know and understand the fucking difference! Skol!
Saying you want to defend democracy doesn’t mean that you don’t believe we live in a democratic republic you idiot. Democracy exists within the republic.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Even on ignore I cant escape the fucking trolls that have turned this place into a shell of its former self. Sorry, but I will not contribute any more of my hard earned cash to prop this shit up anymore. The greatest failure, besides a Ukrainian flag on the TFSF Twitter profile, is not protecting the greatest thread in internet history from faggot fedbois. Fucking pathetic. Skol!

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Even on ignore I cant escape the fucking trolls that have turned this place into a shell of its former self. Sorry, but I will not contribute any more of my hard earned cash to prop this shit up anymore. The greatest failure, besides a Ukrainian flag on the TFSF Twitter profile, is not protecting the greatest thread in internet history from faggot fedbois. Fucking pathetic. Skol!
We’re in the final days ITT.

Thankfully, it taught me how to build a social media network where I don’t need this thread for information any longer. I just come to share.

For however much longer that lasts.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Reminder from way back in the OG thread.

Spade is uber Deep State.

Kate Spade was found dead in a Masonic ritual hanging by the neck from a doorknob in her Manhattan apartment.

According to a Clinton Foundation DOCUMENT, Kate Spade was among a group that traveled to Haiti on behalf of the Clinton Foundation. She was part of the foundation’s initiative.

There’s no doubt that Spade came across information regarding the Clinton foundation Haitian child sex trafficking network that got Monica Peterson killed by the Clintons.

Equally as strange as Kate Spade hanging herself with a red scarf from a doorknob was the reaction of her husband shortly after the incident. Two days after Kate hanged herself from a doorknob with a red scarf Andy Spade was videotaped walking around in public wearing a mouse mask with a red scarf and newspaper hat.

It was actually the mask of one of the characters from the classic Disney cartoon The Rescuers.

This is some strange behavior that doesn’t fit into any box.

Who the hell just happens to have an Avengers mouse mask laying around the house? NO!!!

IMO, this was a public self-humiliation ritual. A nod, a message, a signaling of subservience to the Clintons or whoever had Kate killed that he understands and will be playing ball.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Now they need to find out who paid him to do it!! Ain't buying his 'reasons'...
Media will now say it was the BLM founder who is backing Trump.

Inmate who stabbed Derek Chauvin 22 times is charged with attempted murder, prosecutors say​

FILE - In this image taken from video, former Minneapolis police Officer Derek Chauvin...

FILE - In this image taken from video, former Minneapolis police Officer Derek Chauvin addresses the court at the Hennepin County Courthouse, June 25, 2021, in Minneapolis. Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer convicted of murdering George Floyd, was stabbed by another inmate and seriously injured Friday, Nov. 24, 2023, at a federal prison in Arizona, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press. (Court TV via AP, Pool, File)(AP)

By The Associated Press
Published: Dec. 1, 2023

(AP) - Derek Chauvin was stabbed in prison 22 times by a former gang leader and one-time FBI informant who told investigators he targeted the ex-Minneapolis police officer because of his notoriety for killing George Floyd, federal prosecutors said Friday.

John Turscak was charged with attempted murder a week after the Nov. 24 attack at the Federal Correctional Institution in Tucson, Arizona. He told correctional officers he would have killed Chauvin had they not responded so quickly, prosecutors said.

Turscak, who is serving a 30-year sentence for crimes committed while a member of the Mexican Mafia prison gang, told investigators he thought about attacking Chauvin for a month because he is a high-profile inmate but denied wanting to kill him, prosecutors said.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder

That's why I refuse to pay another dime and use an ad blocker. And look at the bustling members only area:

1701550229844.png

Goldhedge

Legendary

WAGs (or Wags) is an acronym used to refer to wives and girlfriends of high-profile sportsmen and women. The term may also be used in the singular form, WAG, to refer to a specific female partner or life partner who is in a relationship with an athlete. The term was first used by the British tabloid press to refer to the wives and girlfriends of high-profile footballers, originally the England national football team. The WAGs acronym came about following an increasing focus on the coverage of athletes' partners in the late-20th century, and it came into common use during the 2006 FIFA World Cup to refer to Victoria Beckham and Cheryl Cole, although the term had been used occasionally before that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom