Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
F_k4bDlaoAAzdkW

Goldhedge

Legendary
Here we go again...

BREAKING: State of Emergency has been Declared as Two Kentucky Towns Evacuated Following Hazardous Chemical Spill​

Currently state of emergency has been declared with two Kentucky towns, Livingston and Piney Branch, following a multiple-car train derailment. A CSX train, carrying hazardous chemicals has derailed, resulting in the evacuation of the mentioned towns. At least 15 train cars were involved in the accident including two sulfur dioxide cars that were breached. Causing the spillage of their contents from the wreckage. One member of the two-person crew was treated at the scene for minor injuries. Police are strongly encouraging residents to evacuate the area.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Here we go again...

BREAKING: State of Emergency has been Declared as Two Kentucky Towns Evacuated Following Hazardous Chemical Spill​

Currently state of emergency has been declared with two Kentucky towns, Livingston and Piney Branch, following a multiple-car train derailment. A CSX train, carrying hazardous chemicals has derailed, resulting in the evacuation of the mentioned towns. At least 15 train cars were involved in the accident including two sulfur dioxide cars that were breached. Causing the spillage of their contents from the wreckage. One member of the two-person crew was treated at the scene for minor injuries. Police are strongly encouraging residents to evacuate the area.

And not sure if this counts on the food side as this is small potatoes... But the farm I buy my chicken feed from burned down last week. The week before that, the biggest feed seller in my area burned down. These are just farmers that have stayed alive by selling to small scale buyers instead of selling in bulk to large buyers. They sell corn, soybeans, wheat, and then they make a chicken feed with all 3 ground together.

It sounds crazy to think the fires of late would get down to that small of production, but those 2 farms probably provided chicken and cattle feed to every hobby farmer for 20 miles. I know some will ask "old wiring"? The guy I buy from didn't have electric in the area the fire started. The combine that seems to be the source of the fire did not have batteries in it. The cop I talked to seemed to be sold that someone set both barns on fire and tried to make it look like an accident. They only got suspicious because the combine had both batteries removed because he was going to replace them next summer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom