Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^AOC and math, that's a laugh^^

This Thanksgiving I’m thankful that AFU continues to slaughter orcs all across Eastern Europe & the Black Sea.

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
F_oD1CrXwAADDbs

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Medellin.co-Blog-Thanksgiving-2023.jpg

LAC -

Happy Thanksgiving From MDE

We're Spreading LAC Liberty Worldwide - My Mission Here in South America

El Salvador - Bukele aka The Trump of El Salvador
Ecuador - Noboa aka Billionaire Businessman Like Trump
Argentina - Milei aka Trump on Steroids "The Antiwoke"
Brazil - Bolsonaro Like Trump Will Be Re-Elected in 2026 - They Hate the Current One

Colombia - Though Colombia in the Last Election Had a Biden Moment - He Is Being Held in Check by a Traditionally Very Conservative Congress & In the Recent State/Local Elections the Conservatives Cleaned House

Lots to Be Thankful For

1. Dad Continues to Crush It at 96 & That Tough-Country Boy Even at His Age Could Still Kick @Jake Broe Stan Faggot Ass
  2. Aggie Nation - Let's Face It "Jimbo" Proves They're the Gift That Just Keeps on Giving
  3. Trump's Lead in the Polls is Skyrocketing
  4. Shoulder Rehab & Physical Therapy is Way Ahead of Schedule & Back on the Tennis Courts
  5. Pickleball Players Are Still Fat, Slow, & Ugly
  6. Visa Just Got Renewed for Maximum Time Allowed By Colombian Law
  7. Woke is Dying Worldwide - Tide Has Turned
  8. Ukraine is Toast & Israel is Getting Exposed
  9. Just Relocated to a New Hi-Rise With Views of The City and Andes Mountains
  10. @Jayhox Patience is Proving to Be Right (Trump/The Plan - Not KU Being Good at Hut-Hut)
So Much More So Little Time - I'll Leave You With This as I Just Passed Page 2700

relg0029_02.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom