Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Oooh la la!

View attachment 208555

View attachment 208556

Javier Milei's 'lioness': Argentina's new first lady Fatima Florez is a comedian who satirised her new boyfriend in an impersonation - but can the glamorous divorcée tame the tantric sex 'lion'?​

Up until now, Argentina actress Fatima Florez was mainly known for her cheeky celebrity impersonations and hosting family game shows.

But following her partner Javier Milei's landslide election victory, the 42-year-old star is set to be known the world over as Argentina's new First Lady.

The couple first started dating in July this year after meeting on a chat show last December while Fatima was still married to her husband of 22 years.

Over the weekend, the actress - who boasts 1.1m followers on Instagram - publicly showed her support for her other half when she posted a photo of herself voting.

In turn, Javier then shared the image of his glamorous girlfriend with his 3.9m followers and wrote: 'My LOVE Fatima Florez already voted...!!! LONG LIVE F***ING FREEDOM.'

I want to say she is hot, then I saw her feet, holy shit I am going to say wood but with socks on. Her, not me.

Dolphincock

Elite

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

On Camera Evidence That The People Who Came Out For China’s Visit In San Francisco Were PAID To Be There

This Fake Paid Support Happens All Over America To Deceive The American People

“Why would people in America support Xi Jinping?

They are paid.

They're paid?

And they're paid for the journey. Yeah. Fee for the food. So the Chinese government's paying them to come and do this? Yeah. Yeah.

But you're saying the people that are here that are waving the Chinese flag are paid to be here. Yeah, of course. Yeah.

Of course everybody. They are organized, fully organized. Yeah. You know, you can see one of the team, they got the team leader. They come from the consulate.

The consulate of China. Yeah. Wow.

Chicago, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, and also organized by the here.

Consulate of the year. And they're the ones organizing all this. Oh, fully organized.

Yeah. It's financial. Yeah.

It's the money. That's all they want. It's all about the money though. Oh, how the money. Thank you sir. Some of them, they're $400 for one person, one day. That's what they're paying them? But they cut it to 200. Some of them protest. Why I got 200 on it? Oh, really? If you see those organizers, let me, if you see me and you see the organizers, let me know.

I'd love to talk to them. Okay. Thank you, sir. Holy crap, did you guys hear that?

America better wake up. Quit.”

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

The 8th Circuit Court of Appeals has struck a devastating blow against the left's racket to make election integrity borderline illegal.

For decades, random citizens have been allowed to sue state or local governments to throw out voter ID, signature verification, or other election practices that supposedly constitute "discrimination." This law has encouraged well-funded groups to sue every government, however minor, that has any election security measures. Many jurisdictions fear passing any laws at all because they don't want to deal with the legal costs and hassle.

The left has built a massive apparatus led by Marc Elias to outsource all its election lawsuits. Now, the 8th Circuit says this racket is illegal throughout its jurisdiction, which includes the swing states of Iowa and Minnesota.

Marc Elias is fuming. He calls it the most dramatic change to election laws in half a century. His group, Democracy Docket, calls it "catastrophic."

The tide is shifting. 2024 is not 2020. We can win — and the left is starting to panic.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

boom.gif

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Imagine living in a country where the FDA and USDA will bust down your door and arrest you for selling unpasteurized raw milk and grass fed meat that is statistically safer than lettuce you buy at Walmart or any other big box store, while that same FDA approved the use of mRNA vaccines in 6 month old infants without any questions or science to substantiate long term safety.

It's so painfully obvious our regulatory institutions are actively trying to destroy our health and prevent access to the healthiest foods that ensure your immune system is strong, your gut is healthy, and you're properly nourished enough to think like a rational and intelligent human being, dissenting against their authoritarian draconian nonsense.

The USDA, CDC, FDA, and every other 3 letter regulatory institution is a diabolical enemy of the people and should be completely gutted and replaced to ensure there are no more conflicts of interests, no more revolving doors where they can go back and forth between industry and government, and properly held accountable for their egregious "mistakes", corruption, and negligence that harm the people they're supposed to protect.

Raw milk should be legal nationwide. It's illegality in any state is absurd and a testament to how captured government is by corrupt industry who want to get their cut for boiling milk and making it less healthy for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom