Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

REPORT: Donald Trump reportedly pulled out a piece of paper from his suit jacket in court, claiming it would clear him of all wrongdoing in the $250M fraud case.

Left-wing Judge Arthur Engoron refused to let him read it.

The paper in question reportedly was a disclaimer clause relating to a financial statement that AG Letitia James is using to go after him.

"I would love to read this, Your Honor, if I could?" Trump reportedly asked the judge.

"Not at this point, not at this point," Engoron replied.

"I’m shocked," Trump shot back.

The disclaimer clause, according to Trump, meant that he wasn't liable for any inaccuracies on the documents.

"I think that the statements of financial conditions were very good, were actually somewhat conservative, and they were totally protected, and so was I, by the disclaimer clause," Trump argued.

Kangaroo Court.

“Knowing lies are neither opinions nor ‘pure advocacy,’ and in any event, the defendant could not use so-called advocacy as a cover for his scheme to obstruct a governmental function through deceit,” Pearce wrote. “Were it otherwise, defendants captured en route to a bank robbery could not be charged with conspiracy because their crime did not succeed.”

Even if Trump could present evidence that he genuinely believed the election was stolen, the prosecutor added, his use of specific, debunked claims of fraud to achieve his goals would still make him guilty of an effort to defraud the government. His similar false statements to convince Pence to single-handedly overturn the election were built around his false claims of a “bona fide dispute about which slate of electors should be counted.”

Prosecutors spent much of their brief confronting Trump’s claim that the election-related charges he’s facing are an attempt to criminalize his free speech.

“The First Amendment does not protect fraudulent speech or speech otherwise integral to criminal conduct, particularly crimes that attack the integrity and proper function of government processes,” Pearce wrote. “The defendant’s comments about the virtues of the First Amendment, over which there is no dispute, do nothing to unsettle this line of unbroken precedent.”

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
For a bit of clarification:

This site started in an absolute surge of excitement and donations. I ended up employing one full-time employee (@JackOfSpeed) and one part-time employee (@croot_lord). We bought a top of the line server, office space, invested in intellectual property, podcasts and even flew a banner at a Trump rally. I was certain we were destined for greatness.

Over time, it slowly became clear that we weren’t going to take over the world, and as the money dried up, so did the operation. The employees were gone by the end of year one. Then no more office and I was running the server out of my upstairs closet for a few months.

I had the realization that we weren’t going to become a media empire or start some revolution, so I had define what I wanted to commit myself to. And that is a forum that does not censor or ban anyone for any and all ideas.

I don’t want to have some subjective standards for political opinions, sarcasm, bad behavior, personal opinions or anything. When you come to this site you know what you are getting. I have never banned or deleted anyone for any idea, real or fiction.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The idea behind the members only forum was never to take away or change this thread. I’ve affirmed several times that this is not changing. I needed a way to fund the site. I also wanted to offer a product and benefit to people that provide monetary support.

The subscription system is primarily a way that I can ensure consistent income going forward. The Members Only forum is just a perk I wanted to provide that is a place where people can provide commentary in the absence of sarcasm.

Nothing at all has changed between this week and last week except there are ads running, and an option for a subscription to go ad free. Additionally there is a lounge for subscribing members should they choose to use it.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
When are we having an investor meeting?
Trust me, there’s nothing really to invest in here right now. I got a couple people that helped me with some big contributions early on, but it never really broke out like we thought it would.

I just plan on keeping it going, and there’s always a chance we could have a breakthrough, and there’s also always a chance I lose my job because of some of the things I allow to be posted on here

Seasidedawg

Elite
Founder
Trust me, there’s nothing really to invest here right now. I got a couple people that helped me with some big contributions early on, but it never really broke out like we thought it would.

I just plan on keeping it going, and there’s always a chance we could have a breakthrough, and there’s also always a chance I lose my job because of some of the things I allow to be posted on here
I truly admire you and all you have done with this site. I cannot imagine working full time at my “real” and providing the important service on the side. Thank you for everything you do!

Latest posts

Top Bottom