Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy on Sunday rejected the premise that the war with Russia has reached a stalemate.

“I believe that today, indeed, the situation is difficult, I don’t think this is a stalemate,” Zelenskyy told NBC’s Kristen Welker on “Meet The Press,” through a translator.. … “They thought that they would checkmate us, but this didn’t happen.”

Goldhedge

Legendary
Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 5.34.47 PM.png

This Is One Of The Most Insane Truth Bombs I’ve Ever Heard & It’s Shocking But Makes So Much Sense. The Deception In America Truly Knows No Depths

“Ask the bloody question. Why are they only teaching you the history of slavery as far back as the 16th and the 17th century?

Why are they only going that far back?

Because they don’t want you to go farther back than that because then you’ll actually find out the truth but from the 16th and 17th century we’ll teach you about slavery

You’ve got to go further back. And you’ve got to understand and question why do they do this without throughout the whole of America in all the public schools. Why do they only go back as far as the sixteenth and the seventeenth century to talk about slavery? We’ve got to go further back than that.”

I’m not going to transcribe the rest of this because this is something you need to watch & listen to for yourself. It’s CRAZY!

tictok video at link

Goldhedge

Legendary

How Trump could end the war in 24 hours:

Zelensky: "I will not give up one inch of our land."

Trump: "America isn't paying for that. I'll cut military support to zero. You'll be dead in a week."

Zelensky: "How much do you need? is 20% good?"

Trump (on phone): "Vladimir, I have a deal for you. But you're gonna need to give me a few things. Everyone wins."

Goldhedge

Legendary
Did you hear the story about the kid who was outside the Democratic fund raiser selling kittens?

When the people came out from the fundraiser, he was holding up the kittens and he was saying "Buy a Democrat kitten."

Well, a couple of weeks later the Republicans held a fundraiser in the same place and when they came out there was the same kid with the kittens and he said buy a Republican kitten.

And one of the members of the press who had seen him there two weeks before said, "Wait a minute kid. You were selling this kittens the last time as Democrat kittens. How come they're Republican kittens now?"

Kid says, "Because now, they got their eyes open."

Yermak insisted that Ukraine “will never live in the frozen conflict mode” and warned that complaining of “war fatigue” would rebound on Western powers as much as it would on Ukraine, claiming that the narrative was being driven by a Russian propaganda push to weaken allies’ resolve as the Israel-Hamas war distracted attention in global capitals.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

🚨 Rumors Are Circulating That Jeffrey Epstein Was an Agent for The Israeli Government 🚨

In the last 75 years, the United States has given over $130 Billion to Israel ⚠️

That equals more than $21,000 per person at their current population!

By comparison, the U.S. has only given an amount that equals approximately $1,700 per person to Ukraine.

The theory is that Jeffrey Epstein took U.S. government officials to his island, compromised them with underage girls, and then used that to blackmail them for multiple purposes including money laundering through Israel.

Former Director of the DIA, General Mike Flynn, took a massive risk for his life earlier this week and confirmed publicly that some U.S. legislators are currently compromised by globalist actors, due to their trips overseas where they “sleep with children” ⚠️

OUTRIGHT CONFIRMATION OF WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING FROM SOMEONE WITH INSIDE KNOWLEDGE!

Community notes will say there is no official confirmation Epstein was an agent of Israel and that the United States only sent so much money to Israel to protect them and U.S. interests in the Middle East!

But even if some aid makes sense, why would United States taxpayers need to give such a large amount of money to a country ‘The Economist’ ranked as the 4th most successful economy in the developed world for 2022?

IT’S TIME TO OPEN UP AN INVESTIGATION!

Latest posts

Top Bottom