Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Laura Ingraham is outraged at Gaetz because she is part of the deep state media cabal and only has a job because of this.

Gaetz is upset because the temp Speaker tossed Steny and NanNan out ot their offices and then sent the House home for a week. Hell, they just got off 6 weeks at home. Send them home for a couple of months.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

BTW, the Trump for speaker campaign could also be a ploy.

How so?

Well, aside from all the glorious press coverage and the mass civics lesson, he could be using the threat of him being the Speaker of the House to make Jim Jordan the more palatable candidate by comparison.

The point being that without Trump, Jim would be seen as the extreme choice. 😂

All I know is that I’m good either way because I trust those that got us this damn far. It’s really as simple as that for me.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Thank goodness Biden is building the wall!

At this point we should all hope the GOP counties to fight about it for a few more days. Moderate Republicans were already lining up with the Dems to keep the government running and aid to Ukraine flowing so they obviously realize that they might have to install Hakeem Jeffries so that governing actually takes place.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Laura Ingraham is outraged at Gaetz because she is part of the deep state media cabal and only has a job because of this.

Gaetz is upset because the temp Speaker tossed Steny and NanNan out ot their offices and then sent the House home for a week. Hell, they just got off 6 weeks at home. Send them home for a couple of months.
Agreed. Any of the talking heads were put there for a reason... disinformation.

Goldhedge

Legendary

How so?

Well, aside from all the glorious press coverage and the mass civics lesson, he could be using the threat of him being the Speaker of the House to make Jim Jordan the more palatable candidate by comparison.

All I know is that I’m good either way because I trust those that got us this damn far. It’s really as simple as that for me.

If Trump does get Speaker, he's 2 steps away from POTUS.

If he impeaches Biden... one step.

If KamalamaDingDong gets impeached....

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

How so?

If this is the game, then General Flynn's name should be floated for Speaker.

A BIG aid package for Ukraine is coming. It sounds like they might secure military, humanitarian, and government funding for the next 18-24 months so that funding for Ukraine can’t be stopped until well after the next elections.

dirty022

Elite

Look, nobody in the GOPe RINO coalition is saying that McCarthy didn't break his word.

They're not even saying he didn't violate the January agreement.

What they're saying, if you listen really close, is:

"Gaetz & Co. were supposed to just ROLL OVER AND LET US GET AWAY WITH LYING TO THEM AND ABUSING THEM AS USUAL."

That 15 rounds of voting in January didn't teach these people anything? Those days are OVER.

The fact that only 8 people voted this way is a disgrace and should tell everyone all they need to know. I'm very disappointed in my rep and have let him know.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 9.25.04 AM.png

When we use the word 'globalists' to describe the people in US federal, state and local governments who are literally looting our own country and shipping all our wealth and resources overseas, its not some stupid catchphrase that doesn't mean anything.

We're telling you something important:

This government bureaucratic 'elite' class does not see itself as American citizens first. They will tell you they are 'citizens of the world'.

Why have they worked so hard to make the words "America First" or 'MAGA' into dirty words, like some kind of slur?

Its to give them rhetorical cover while they literally work Americans to death to steal our resources and wealth so they can use it for evil and vile globalist agendas.

Yeah, I know. 7 years ago this would've SOUNDED like a wild hairy assed conspiracy theory told at the family reunion by the crazy uncle that everybody ignores. Who probably kinda looks like Ron Paul...

Their Fake News Media filter is faltering. There are glitches in The Matrix these days.

PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO SEE THROUGH THE ILLUSION THAT'S BEEN USED TO HIDE THE TRUTH FROM THEM AND KEEP THEM DOCILE AND COMPLACENT.

And that's a beautiful thing.

Once you lose your ignorance, you can never get it back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom