Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

inFredible

Elite
This site isn’t going anywhere, but it’s impossible for me to find a compromise.

Here’s what happens:
@Jake Broe Stan and @LafesterMacintosh get banned

The banning precedent has been set

A couple months later @ETNVol gets banned

After that @HiddenLakes gets banned for one of his elegant speeches

Later someone gets confused by a chain of @rebar posts and ban him for spamming confusing

Each time the bar drops a little lower

And then someone gets appointed moderator with slightly different viewpoints… and a whole new group gets targeted

I’m just not doing it. Use ignore. I’ve tried to look into the emoji ignore, but it doesn’t work.
Ignored him months ago, glad I did. Try it you’ll like it.

majorities say neither has the cognitive ability to lead the nation​

It’s time for both parties to move on to their next up. A Gavin vs. Haley election would be fun to watch.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Use ignore and
This site isn’t going anywhere, but it’s impossible for me to find a compromise.

Here’s what happens:
@Jake Broe Stan and @LafesterMacintosh get banned

The banning precedent has been set

A couple months later @ETNVol gets banned

After that @HiddenLakes gets banned for one of his elegant speeches

Later someone gets confused by a chain of @rebar posts and ban him for spamming confusing

Each time the bar drops a little lower

And then someone gets appointed moderator with slightly different viewpoints… and a whole new group gets targeted

I’m just not doing it. Use ignore. I’ve tried to look into the emoji ignore, but it doesn’t work.
Ignore only works if the site also blocks the responses to those you ignore. Otherwise you still see a bunch of trash

Holy shit. Didn't realize it was this much money. I knew it was bad but thats apocalyptic.

You’re an idiot if you don’t realize that they claim that as a paper loss and roll in until it is paid back in full. It’s costs the tax payer nothing besides the loss in remittance.

People can actually get a return on their dollars now. They are doing all of us a huge favor by raising the interest rates.

Ukraine is going to have a realistic chance of sinking the whole Black Sea fleet. They are well on their way already.

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

1694749181642.png

Roger Gamble

·
A Harley Biker is sitting on his Harley, drinking a beer, by the Zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage.
Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.
The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.
The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, “Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.”
The Harley rider replies, “Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.”
The reporter says, “Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?”
The biker replies "I'm a U.S. Marine, a Republican and I’m voting for Trump."
The journalist leaves.
The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:
“U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH”
And THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days!
🤨

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Compromised mofos

CDC Director Mandy Cohen recommends a COVID mRNA booster for everyone 6 months and older.

Pfizer's latest booster received approval based on a study involving 10 mice.

Moderna's new booster had a two-week trial with 50 people, resulting in one adverse event requiring medical attention.

Moderna did not provide any details about that adverse event.

Trust the science!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

What the evidence has shown in this entire dog and pony show is that it has been cooked up and instigated by persons hired by and loyal to the Bush family including GWB's nephew and Jeb's son. It also shows the political side of the Bush family (GHWB, GWB and Jeb) are all deeply embedded in the establishment deep state uniparty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom