Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Alcoholic whose liver collapsed, punishment for that all star song

Keith Richards says ah bullshit :ROFLMAO:

rs-205274-GettyImages-480890744.jpg

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

'Horrified' hospital employee leaks DEI training pushing 3-year-olds identifying as trans​

Fox News

A "horrified" hospital employee at Kaiser Permanente leaked a sex change training for diversity, equity, and inclusion, which promoted the idea that a 3-year-old can be transgender.

"The employee, who wishes to remain anonymous for fear of losing her job, was horrified," according to the Wednesday report from Libs of TikTok.

As part of the hospital system's DEI training, medical employees were expected to watch a video with children explaining they knew they were transgender at ages 3 and 4.

"Many transgender people have ALWAYS known their true gender," the video said.

We are fighting a great evil, and on this topic, we cannot back down or compromise.

rebar

Elite
I don't
This joint will never be as slow as you are haha. I feel like i am reading bad Chat Gpt on on most of your post and you think I would be able to decipher them better after close to 10 years
Wanna monkey around here.

I was a little drunk. Long weekend. I work hard.
I started cutting my yard and had a belt break today. I replaced it. Took a nap, and then I finished mowing, started drinking and now I am enjoying the "why I work so hard."
No reason to attack me.
If I come in swirlin'
ask me To leave.
I am a gentleman. I care about this thread.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom