Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

WaltonE88

Poster
Founder
Walton, get on the bandwagon while you can. OU will handle it… the SEC is two teams. Georgia and Bama. That makes OU at worst 3rd. We aren’t TAMU.
Ha! We’ll see… I still think you are putting too much into your wins against conference teams with almost no talent that makes it into the NFL… The SEC is a grind…Beat tu!

Pineapple

Legendary
Ha! We’ll see… I still think you are putting too much into your wins against conference teams with almost no talent that makes it into the NFL… The SEC is a grind…Beat tu!
Bama and Georgia are it. I think we will be fine. Time will tell… and looking forward to seeing the whiny orange in October.

Goldhedge

Legendary
daddy issues...?

Trump prosecutor Fani Willis’ dad was top Black Panther who called cops ‘enemy’​

By Joshua Rhett Miller
September 1, 2023

The father of the Georgia district attorney prosecuting Donald Trump was a prominent Black Panther who called police the “enemy,” new recordings have revealed.

John C. Floyd III, whose daughter Fani Willis is the Fulton County, Ga., district attorney, told academic researchers that he considered police in his native Los Angeles in the 1960s to be an “occupying army” that was “nothing but trouble.”

Floyd, now 80, also called a prominent white politician of the era a “Texas cracker.” And he suggested that he believed conspiracy theories that Malcolm X was assassinated by the CIA.

Floyd is extremely close to his daughter Willis, who has brought a sprawling anti-racketeering case against the former president and 18 others — including his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and his White House chief of staff Mark Meadows — alleging that they plotted to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia.

Floyd told the Bradley Center interviewer that he dated the civil rights activist Angela Davis in the late 1960s.

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
my wife and I got an invite to fly to Mara Largo next month to meet president Trump.
We will also get a tour of the place and here the greatest president in my lifetime give a speech.
I’m looking forward to it and pumped.
Will post some pictures of us with the president when I get back.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
my wife and I got an invite to fly to Mara Largo next month to meet president Trump.
We will also get a tour of the place and here the greatest president in my lifetime give a speech.
Wow...........Good for y'all.
You know I am just up the road if you have an unexpected opening.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Make sure it’s not a scam. He sold ML

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Then, don’t think you’re going down there without asking him some questions from the board!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom