Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 196945

View attachment 196946

View attachment 196947
frick-all-that-steve-buscemi.gif

Everything did go according to plan and that plan is accelerating

Goldhedge

Legendary
This isn't the first time these containers have been mentioned in this thread. Many people have tried to provide supplies and claim that officials have interfered.
As far as ex-military involvement goes, the name Erik Prince comes to mind, mostly because he could organize quickly.
Hoping someone can debunk it... seems a bit far fetched... though I do believe there is 'something' untoward going on in Lahaina Hi

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Federal Court Rules Against FDA Over Anti-Ivermectin Posts​

LINK
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) likely overstepped its authority when it told Americans to "stop" using ivermectin against COVID-19, a federal court ruled on Sept. 1.

"FDA can inform, but it has identified no authority allowing it to recommend consumers 'stop' taking medicine," U.S. Circuit Judge Don Willett wrote in the ruling.

"Nothing in the Act’s plain text authorizes FDA to issue medical advice or recommendations," Judge Willett said.

The judge, who sits on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, was joined by U.S. Circuit Judges Edith Brown Clement and Jennifer Walker Elrod.

Did the Government do anything that was legal during the crisis? :rolleyes:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Federal Court Rules Against FDA Over Anti-Ivermectin Posts​

LINK

"Nothing in the Act’s plain text authorizes FDA to issue medical advice or recommendations," Judge Willett said.

The judge, who sits on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, was joined by U.S. Circuit Judges Edith Brown Clement and Jennifer Walker Elrod.

Did the Government do anything that was legal during the crisis? :rolleyes:

Not one fucking thing.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Let me guess. Those 44k hours will be reviewed and the most damning things that would exonerate these people will be held back. Deep state going to deep state. Fuck that guy.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

Pineapple

Legendary
“We” ain’t there yet, Bama. Crimson alliance is off this year. Need uterus unbeaten when we rip that ass in early October.

Also, you gay bois in the sec should thank OU and texas for bringing the greatest event in sports to your lil 4 team conference. If you haven’t seen OU/t play at the state fair? You haven’t lived.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
“We” ain’t there yet, Bama. Crimson alliance is off this year. Need uterus unbeaten when we rip that ass in early October.

Also, you gay bois in the sec should thank OU and texas for bringing the greatest event in sports to your lil 4 team conference. If you haven’t seen OU/t play at the state fair? You haven’t lived.
jack-nicholson.gif

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Has this joint slowed down?. This hot damn much?
We may hafta look around shit if we don't have normal interaction w benevolent intent
Folks here been here and it took 8months to set it up for the inaugural dicksmack.
Pay a tithe or titty depending on you Fridays
But thus sgit fixing to game to @Rivals.com
Bc we don't have 100 people to pay 24.3k per person ill give up all my winnings again

This joint will never be as slow as you are haha. I feel like i am reading bad Chat Gpt on on most of your post and you think I would be able to decipher them better after close to 10 years

Top Bottom