Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1693746851920.png

1693746889659.png

1693746963847.png
frick-all-that-steve-buscemi.gif

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Navy and now Tennessee St? What a joke of a program.
WTF? How about you eat a giant bag of dicks, faggot. You truly trying to make a comment about schedules when every fucking team out there plays patsies to start the season or in the middle of the season before a big rivalry game? What a fucking idiot. You secretly a democrat?

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder

George Zimmerman was the first Spanish American I had ever heard referred to as a white hispanic. 11 years later they’ve dropped the Hispanic part, and ushered in millions of “white people”. At the same time claiming to have a white problem.

Crime statistics are being manipulated to make whitey look like a growing problem.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
George Zimmerman was the first Spanish American I had ever heard referred to as a white hispanic. 11 years later they’ve dropped the Hispanic part, and ushered in millions of “white people”. At the same time claiming to have a white problem.

Crime statistics are being manipulated to make whitey look like a growing problem.

Don’t worry, big boy, you’re next!!

Pretty soon Asian is going to be “Yellow White”

Then, soon after that, you’ll just be “White” with littler penises

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Oh he’s salty this morning. That Rice cock was all up in those guts.

Oh, boy after beating a junior college yesterday I guess you think you guys are going to be in the championship series?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

At least I don’t live in a fantasy land as I said, in the first sentence of my post, I fully expect us to get our asses handed to us this weekend.

I’m a realist the interior of our offensive line sucks, our starting quarterback is not our best quarterback. And our head coach can recruit, is a great offensive coordinator, but still yet to prove himself in many phases of the game.

Both of our teams have a lot of work to do, and to prove that we can contend with the powerhouses of our new conference.

You on the other hand are so fucking high that you’ve snorted all the blow in Colombia and smoked all the pot to believe that Oklahoma is a national championship team
1693751672189.png

scarface-pictures-9sx2l5dwak47j5cu.jpg

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Legendary

Pineapple

Legendary
Oh, boy after beating a junior college yesterday I guess you think you guys are going to be in the championship series?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

At least I don’t live in a fantasy land as I said, in the first sentence of my post, I fully expect us to get our asses handed to us this weekend.

I’m a realist the interior of our offensive line sucks, our starting quarterback is not our best quarterback. And our head coach can recruit, is a great offensive coordinator, but still yet to prove himself in many phases of the game.

Both of our teams have a lot of work to do, and to prove that we can contend with the powerhouses of our new conference.

You on the other hand are so fucking high that you’ve snorted all the blow in Colombia and smoked all the pot to believe that Oklahoma is a national championship team
View attachment 196952

scarface-pictures-9sx2l5dwak47j5cu.jpg
TLDR… I bet you boys play Bama tight. Just like last year. Looking over steamed Rice for lil Saban is all it was.

Still, you guys suck cock.

Goldhedge

Legendary

They keep poking the honky and the honky takes it believing the rule of law will kick in...

Just wait til the honky decides enough is enough...

The honkies conquered all of Europe once....

A nice populist win for America.

"With or without an opt-out right," Boardman ruled, "the parents remain free to pursue their sacred obligations to instruct their children in their faiths. Even if their children’s exposure to religiously offensive ideas makes the parents’ efforts less likely to succeed, that does not amount to a government-imposed burden on their religious exercise."

Pineapple

Legendary
Nah - not after what I saw yesterday.

Ewers is likely overrated QB by Rivals - EVER - he Garrett Gilbert all over again
Same shit as last year. I don’t see Bama stopping your TE or WR Corp. I doubt you run on them much though. That defense looked pretty good for a first game.

Down goes Bama.

Will have a better idea on OU after SMU.

Stray

Poster
It’s nice to see Biden extending the wall.

The Mexican government is full of shit. The Berlin Wall separated germans from germans. That would imply that mexicans also see themselves as americans. I would build the wall even higher and electrify it.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom