Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Oliver Anthony has enormous talent and his working-class, blue-collar message is very important. It is a message that is never heard in big media, which represents the ruling class in Washington, New York, and LA. But it is time to take sides if we are ever going to pull out of this. We are being devoured by a Democrat Party/American Marxist revolution that is chewing up our culture and economy and destroying our republic. It is creating the very circumstances Oliver is singing and talking about -- in our classrooms, at the kitchen table, in the job market, etc. The only way we can ever hope to overcome this, if we can, is to be very clear about what is happening to our country, who is responsible, who stands for tyranny, and who stands for liberty. Indeed, the left is trashing Oliver's song because they reject his background and his message. Their goal is to destroy the country, not unity, etc. That's what revolutions are all about. https://nbcnews.com/pop-culture/rich-men-north-richmond-viral-conservative-anthem-rcna99698

Democrats bad, Republicans good. Yea right. I know I wake up every day thankful that I have McCarthy, McConnell and Lindsey graham looking out for my best interests. Song isn’t called liberals north of Richmond for a reason.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
F4Ek0S6aAAExD79
Bruce Springsteen will be first in line I bet

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1692705659727.png

1692705723454.png

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
But that guy did. It was the idiot in the car who hit him who deserves to be shot.

By your logic, all the drivers should be banned from the road too, as most of them don't always follow the rules either. I see brain dead drivers doing all manner of stupid shit.
I’m not saying the car was right. However, the traffic lane clearly indicated left turn only. Cyclist did not do that.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :(:(

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
White supremacy again

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^afraid he'll sit on him^^

Goldhedge

Legendary

Lahaina Incineration is Deadly Weather Warfare – Dane Wigington​

Climate engineering researcher Dane Wigington says the total incineration of Lahaina in Hawaii was caused by man-made weather modification called geoengineering. Wigington says this is really an attack using “weather warfare.” According to Wigington, they used climate engineering to create a “wind tunnel effect right over Lahaina” with wind speeds up to 100 miles per hour to superheat the fire. Wigington explains, “This creates a bellows effect, and that escalates temperatures exponentially over what they would have otherwise been. They have been melting steel around the world by exactly that manner for thousands of years by feeding air in. That’s the bellows effect.

This is the same as an acetylene torch. If you burn just the acetylene, you have 1,500 degrees. When you add oxygen, now you get 6,000 degrees. People are not considering this. They don’t need Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs). . . . There is a 140-page U.S. military document that we found and posted at GeoEngineeringWatch.org. It is titled “Wildfires as a Military Weapon.” It describes surface preparation . . . prior to their commencement of the surface firestorm incineration. That’s exactly what we saw in that region of Hawaii. . . .

We cannot prove the source of ignition in Lahaina, but what we can say is the template for this event to happen cannot be separated from climate engineering operations.”

Goldhedge

Legendary

Maui Fires and Asking questions- With Matt Roeske and Eric Moutsos​

2:00 Operation hot tip and Operation Rose
4:00 Governor statements
8:20 Governor says anyone using social Medea to report is not smart..
10:20 Governor says Medea free zone?
12:00 Shutting down areas
22:00 Fact checks Smart city Conference
24:45 Climate emergency funds increased by 37 million dollars
26:30 DEWS?
28:00 Weather Modification Act of 1976
29:30 Transformers blowing?
31:00 Medea black out
35:00 Planned Obsolescence
37:45 Truth revolution
39:00 The truth changes everything

Latest posts