Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
F3-0JZeXUAAaRWz

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

There it is. Confirmation. Trump is doing an elitist opt-out of the debates.Trump is refusing to be grilled on signing the spending bills, giving Fauci the Presidential Medal of Freedom, creating Covid hysteria that led to masking children and forced jabs and months of early voting and mail in ballots…. ignoring vaccine ineffectiveness and injuries, hiring every “deep state” guy who came his way and getting eaten alive by his choices, the 2020 election, etc.I am going to treat this decision as a default judgment against him.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^they want it for themselves^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^didn't think anyone but tourists still paid^^

No, Putin is responsible for every death in Ukraine and every bad thing that happened to all the refugees forced to flee their homes into other countries. He is also responsible for the starving people facing famine around the world.

Putin deserves nothing but a short rope. The same goes for anyone spreading communist propaganda that suggests that anyone other than Putin / Russia is responsible for these things.

Last edited:
Look at The Mass of Ukraine Graves

And The Chicken-Hawks Want More Death as Long as It's not Theirs

These people are better off dying on their feet than living in chains and slavery the rest of their lives.

Of course every death is tragic. Putin and the Russian people will be held accountable for this genocide.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

The WEF advisor should off herself to lead the way.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I feel like an intervention is necessary.

@MortgageHorn we all love you, care about you and are jealous that you slay Colombian strange on the reg, but…

The average “Y” chromosome carrying American cares a pubic hair more about World Cup tennis, than the WNBA.

Hugs.

giphy.gif

ffe2954c39839e958b3c6fe51e01f63ace01d8ff90767573fe69e3971832edab_3.jpg

Oh My LAC Brother Yes Part is Tennis
But The Real Reason I Post That Is That No Other Athlete in the World Stood Taller Against the Jab Than Novak - He Basically Sacrificed Winning an Additional 4 Grand Slams & Millions of Dollars

He is the Mort Famous Person or Athlete in the World That Represents The Values & Beliefs ITT

Not Only in Regards to The Jab, But In How You Treat People, Work to Be The Best, Give All The Glory To God, Put God/Family/Community First, The Way He Treats Total Strangers and Fans

His Character is Impeccable - I'll Have to Say I Would Have Been Bitter as Fuck at the US Government & Australian Government for Screwing Me - Guy Was Total Class and No Grudge - He Let His Actions on the Court and Not Wavering in His Principles Do The Talking

He Was a Beacon of Light In Our Fight Against Darkness - Many Have Been Awakened By His Actions of Standing Tall in His Beliefs of Not Getting Jabbed Mores So Than Anyone on the Planet Due to His Status in Tennis and the Popularity of the Sport World-Wide - 1 Billion Fans/Players

The Bottom Line is the World Needs Many More Novak Djokovic's Standing For Our Principles

You May Now Return to Your Pickleball Game

images

images

custom_photo_gay_lgbtq_rainbow_flag_gay_pride_pickleball_paddle-r_9uow6_307.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom